Which sides would Obama take?

#11nugmanagogoPosted 12/18/2012 8:57:21 PM
Why did I come in here.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64824648
Inanity at it's best.
#12MC2011Posted 12/18/2012 9:08:54 PM(edited)
Wrong. I think Obama would side with Empire because he believes in bigger gov't and Mitt would side with Ulfric because, well that's the opposite.

Yeah but the Empire composed of rich individuals and wealthy business men (as well as corruption), the kind of people Mitt loves to be around.

The Stormcloaks are nothing more than lower class rebels and poor folks who leech off the wealthy.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#13PRNDLPosted 12/18/2012 9:10:42 PM
The political knowledge in this thread is terrifying. I hope none of you can vote.

It's spelled out pretty obviously.

Imperials - believe in nationalism, big government, progression, and toss in a little reduction in civil liberties - Obviously Democratic

Stormcloaks - believe in individualism, small government, tradition, and toss in a little good ol' fashioned racism - Obviously Republican
#14PeePReeLV1Posted 12/18/2012 9:11:08 PM
The side that would force all of the residents of Skyrim to hand in their weapons.
---
Proud puroresu fanboy
#15PRNDLPosted 12/18/2012 9:12:18 PM
PeePReeLV1 posted...
The side that would force all of the residents of Skyrim to hand in their weapons.

Imperials

/end
#16PRNDLPosted 12/18/2012 9:14:03 PM
MC2011 posted...
Wrong. I think Obama would side with Empire because he believes in bigger gov't and Mitt would side with Ulfric because, well that's the opposite.

Yeah but the Empire composed of rich individuals and wealthy business men (as well as corruption), the kind of people Mitt loves to be around.

The Stormcloaks are nothing more than lower class rebels and poor folks who leech off the wealthy.

Funny how some of the richest senators are Democratic (think CA and New England), and some of the poorest people are Republican (think midwest and south).
#17ShockWav3Posted 12/18/2012 9:18:47 PM
PRNDL posted...
MC2011 posted...

Funny how some of the richest senators are Democratic (think CA and New England), and some of the poorest people are Republican (think midwest and south).

Not even close...
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#18PRNDLPosted 12/18/2012 9:21:50 PM
ShockWav3 posted...
PRNDL posted...
MC2011 posted...

Not even close...

Oh....because you say so? Or because you heard it somewhere? Jumping on the fallacy that everyone who's poor is a democrat and everyone who's rich is a republican? Ignorance is bliss I suppose. I hope you don't vote either.
#19Storm_WalkerPosted 12/18/2012 9:30:02 PM
So is it safe to assume that any topic that introduces politics here is an attempt at trolling?
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#20CRK44Posted 12/18/2012 9:49:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]