Which sides would Obama take?

#31spacecowboy44Posted 12/19/2012 2:06:05 PM
he would side with whoever allows him to put the blame for every mistake on everyone else..while also taking the glory for everything that goes right
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#32VelonesePosted 12/19/2012 2:10:04 PM
Well if you're going to put (Face-palm) Obama in your Skyrim game, you cannot use heartfire DLC, because you can't build that, just saying.

On topic, He would make a great Thalmor.
---
HR9 "Lord of Destruction" MHP2 G solo & HR9 MHFU
I am the obnoxious thorn in your side that can't be removed.
#33The_Ivory_ManPosted 12/19/2012 2:14:31 PM
BiggyDX posted...
CaptainKatsura posted...
Better question:

Which side would Ron Paul take?

He would believe that everyone should go back to using Ebony as currency instead of Septims.

I'd enjoy that, I'd be the richest of them all!
#34RikashiPosted 12/19/2012 2:19:09 PM
BiggyDX posted...
CaptainKatsura posted...
Better question:

Which side would Ron Paul take?

He would believe that everyone should go back to using Ebony as currency instead of Septims.

That, and legalize Skooma and Moon Sugar.
---
BROOKLYN RAGE: I DON'T WANNA BE A FURRY
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#35Perma-n00bPosted 12/19/2012 2:31:00 PM
Well since the storm cloaks are loud and dumb nationalsist who want to stick to tradition in light of a constantly evolving world, not that. Probably the imperials cause they have a half way decent command of the English language, are progressive thinkers, and are interested in what is best for all man kind instead of old rich white guys..... I mean nords. Yeah that's what I meant.
#36JINJ0Posted 12/19/2012 2:33:47 PM
Velonese posted...
Well if you're going to put (Face-palm) Obama in your Skyrim game, you cannot use heartfire DLC, because you can't build that, just saying.

On topic, He would make a great Thalmor.

Biggest misquote of the year, but whatever, I'm not getting into this anymore than that.

Anyway, he would publicly support "the people" and privately support the Empire, because he cares about more than just Skyrim -- for better or worse.
---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
#37Leviathan412Posted 12/19/2012 2:39:09 PM
Whichever side believes in spending more money to get out of debt.