Aetherial Crown

#177svilPosted 12/19/2012 7:18:03 AM
No patch has fixed equipping Aetherial Crown + falmer helmet right?

Is there an easy location to find a falmer helmet because I went through all of tolvar cave and didn't get one and lost to the ages falmer didnt drop it.

And just to make sure equipping Aetherial Crown + falmer helmet won't mess up my heavy armor perks (haven't invested yet) If the bug still works kind of cemented me into heavy armor (Aetherial Crown + falmer helmet + rest of equipment dragon heavy armor)
#2agentspoonPosted 12/19/2012 7:21:44 AM
The Dwemer Ruin Mojll (Sp?) asks you to raid always has a set at the end.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#3obishawnPosted 12/19/2012 7:28:53 AM
Shimmer Mist cave, very close to Whiterun, just northeast. Simple cave, you don't even need to clear it, there's a helmet not far in.
---
Winter is coming
#4obishawnPosted 12/19/2012 7:32:33 AM
Also, just because you wear the heavy armor falmer helmet doesn't mean you have to go all heavy armor. I wear all light armor and use either an enchanted circlet or dragon priest mask with a falmer helmet. Having the combination actually lets you level both skills.
---
Winter is coming
#577svil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 9:38:55 AM
just noticed lover comfort + ancient knowledge + lover stone + warrior stone = 65% for blacksmith and 50% for the warrior skills lol
#6jammymacsterPosted 12/19/2012 9:47:38 AM
Ancient Knowledge doesn't actually work correctly. Rather than increase your smithing experience by 15% it just fortifies your smithing skill by 15% instead.
It still helps give a bit more experience when tempering items though due to the increased value.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#7JohnnyG118Posted 12/19/2012 9:54:00 AM
For the record, the Penitus Oculatus helmet works the same as the Falmer Helmet, and you can ALWAYS find one on the guard located in Dragon's Bridge. You will have to kill him for it though, or have the requisite pickpocketing perks to steal equipped items.