What do you dupe?

#1Elprede007Posted 12/19/2012 9:50:39 AM
Topic. Post here what you dupe using the new glitch or the mannequin glitch.
---
"Puttin' that in the poem!"
#2JohnnyG118Posted 12/19/2012 9:52:17 AM
Nothing, glitch exploitation is for chodes.
#3Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 9:55:13 AM
JohnnyG118 posted...
Nothing, glitch exploitation is for chodes.

People whining about someone else's SINGLE-PLAYER gamestyle are chodes. Why should YOU, a person who is in no way involved in anyone elses game, care about how someone PRIVATELY plays THEIR game.
---
#4JohnnyG118Posted 12/19/2012 9:55:55 AM
I answered your question didn't I? You asked what I duped. I dupe nothing, which is the answer.

Keep crying though.
#5drumble89Posted 12/19/2012 9:56:06 AM
Nothing so far. But with the newly discovered glitch I plan to dupe anything that'll net me a lot of gold quick.
Dupe and then sell to merchants quickly using the save/assault/reload tactic. Much quicker than Dawnstar Chest tactic :3
---
Shut up! You don't know nothin'.........'bout anythin' :3
GT: diabolus89
#6wufei8706Posted 12/19/2012 9:57:15 AM
Nothing saved. May do some ingredients for pots though.
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/4sl82r.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Uu5mm.png
#7greyscalezeroPosted 12/19/2012 9:57:46 AM
i'm not gonna, duping (and the most counter intuitive leveling system ever) kinda killed oblivion for me. although it was cool to see hundreds of potions or ingredients exploding all over the little cabin. don't even know what i would dupe in this game.
---
Your logic is not invited to this conversation! - Black Mage
Gamertag: greyscalezero
#8Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 9:58:37 AM
JohnnyG118 posted...
I answered your question didn't I? You asked what I duped. I dupe nothing, which is the answer.

Keep crying though.

You know what I meant go back to your hole. Your tears sustain me.
---
#9DougymcPosted 12/19/2012 9:59:05 AM
I haven't used the new glitch, and only used the old one once (and not on purpose) for Morokei's mask.
#10JohnnyG118Posted 12/19/2012 10:07:48 AM
Elprede007 posted...
JohnnyG118 posted...

Keep crying though.

You know what I meant go back to your hole. Your tears sustain me.

Yes, please redirect my own comments back to me with improper grammar and punctuation. Let me ask you a question, one far more interesting than the thread topic:

Let's assume that we both enjoy Skyrim (we wouldn't be here otherwise), why do you feel the need to deliberately break the game through glitches? The current structure of the crafting system is already far too overpowered, and any one of those skills allows you to create items you can sell for massive profit. So why dupe at all? Any potions or gear that you need can be recreated. Gold is ridiculously easy to come by, even in the early game. And since unique items can't be equipped twice (in that you can't wear two rings, two pairs of boots etc)... what's the point? Unless you desperately want to dual-wield Maces of Molag Bal or something, there's no need to duplicate anything.