What do you dupe?

#11BoneKollectorPosted 12/19/2012 11:09:32 AM
Dupe free
---
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
#12WvethPosted 12/19/2012 11:10:02 AM
Johnny, leave him alone. He doesn't have to explain himself to you. It's his game and he's not harming anyone else's experience. Stop being a jerk and let people have fun the way they want!
---
Wveth!
#13xxTyranitarxxPosted 12/19/2012 11:11:15 AM
Wveth posted...
Johnny, leave him alone. He doesn't have to explain himself to you. It's his game and he's not harming anyone else's experience. Stop being a jerk and let people have fun the way they want!

---
XBL=Bloodhawk24
#14SchesparnPosted 12/19/2012 11:12:28 AM
It's a legit question. He's not attacking the TC or anything. Settle down, folks.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#15jammymacsterPosted 12/19/2012 11:14:20 AM
I fully intend on duping Jarrin Root (provided it can be duped) and exclusively using it on every assassination target I kill.

Also will probably dupe unique items I want to use and display at the same time.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
#16WvethPosted 12/19/2012 11:15:28 AM
Schesparn posted...
It's a legit question. He's not attacking the TC or anything. Settle down, folks.

The question itself wasn't an attack, but did you read everything he said before that? He was instigating.
---
Wveth!
#17JohnnyG118Posted 12/19/2012 11:17:08 AM
Schesparn posted...

Thank you.

TC says this is a single player experience, so I have no reason to judge him. Fair enoguh. However, duplication and glitch exploitation in one game usually means a willingness to use similar exploits in other (possibly multiplayer) games. It's people like this who are ruining online gaming for everyone else.

Modern gaming code is unbelievably complex, and sometimes these exploits are locked into processes fundamental to how the game works, and cannot be patched or removed. But we all have the choice of what we take advantage of, and what we don't. In Skyrim or a similar single player experience, it's fine, you're not hurting anyone else. But I'd be willing to bet this isn't the only game TC cheats at.
#18JohnnyG118Posted 12/19/2012 11:18:28 AM
jammymacster posted...
I fully intend on duping Jarrin Root (provided it can be duped) and exclusively using it on every assassination target I kill..

How would this work? Jarrin Root cannot be used in a poison (with it's special effect) because no other ingredient carries it, and you can't poison a weapon with the root itself.
#19WvethPosted 12/19/2012 11:19:38 AM
JohnnyG118 posted...

Thank you.

TC says this is a single player experience, so I have no reason to judge him. Fair enoguh. However, duplication and glitch exploitation in one game usually means a willingness to use similar exploits in other (possibly multiplayer) games. It's people like this who are ruining online gaming for everyone else.

Modern gaming code is unbelievably complex, and sometimes these exploits are locked into processes fundamental to how the game works, and cannot be patched or removed. But we all have the choice of what we take advantage of, and what we don't. In Skyrim or a similar single player experience, it's fine, you're not hurting anyone else. But I'd be willing to bet this isn't the only game TC cheats at.

That's the slippery slope fallacy, and guilt by association, both of which are completely illogical. I like to exploit some of my single-player games after I beat them legitimately, but I never cheat in a multiplayer game.

You have no reason to judge him... so um, stop judging him?
---
Wveth!
#20Cast_SupremacyPosted 12/19/2012 11:23:04 AM(edited)
JohnnyG118 posted...
jammymacster posted...
I fully intend on duping Jarrin Root (provided it can be duped) and exclusively using it on every assassination target I kill..

How would this work? Jarrin Root cannot be used in a poison (with it's special effect) because no other ingredient carries it, and you can't poison a weapon with the root itself.

Jarrin Root + any combination of Human Heart/Crimson Nirnroot/Glow Dust/Blisterwort make the strongest poison in the game.