What do you dupe?

#51RebelElite791Posted 12/19/2012 2:54:57 PM
Lmfao @ TC asking people what they do, then getting butthurt about their playstyles.

Anyways, nothing. I find no fun in "cheating." I don't care if others do, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#52The_Ivory_ManPosted 12/19/2012 2:56:24 PM
Sleeping Tree sap... Stuff's awesome just wish everyone could taste it
#53simonbelmont2Posted 12/19/2012 2:57:31 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Lmfao @ TC asking people what they do, then getting butthurt about their playstyles.

Anyways, nothing. I find no fun in "cheating." I don't care if others do, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch.

I think someone was rather derogatory towards players like the TC. That is probably why he got defensive.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#54Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:24:06 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I think someone was rather derogatory towards players like the TC. That is probably why he got defensive.

Thanks, glad someone can read.
---
"Puttin' that in the poem!"
#55Cirrus101Posted 12/19/2012 3:24:25 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

Gamefaqs logic:

"you asked for a straight answer, why are you getting mad when i throw in an un-asked for opinion that just happens to insult you at the same time?"
---
Legend of Dragoon Forums:
http://legendodragoon.proboards67.com/
#56Mr_FeeshPosted 12/19/2012 3:26:11 PM
I spawn whatever I want with console commands.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/DarthVerrick/Video%20Games/GloriousPCGamingMasterRace.png
#57Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:26:48 PM
Cirrus101 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Gamefaqs logic:

"you asked for a straight answer, why are you getting mad when i throw in an un-asked for opinion that just happens to insult you at the same time?"

This made me lol, so true
---
#58simonbelmont2Posted 12/19/2012 3:35:48 PM
Elprede007 posted...
Cirrus101 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Gamefaqs logic:

This made me lol, so true

Yep, lol classic gamefaqs behaviour.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#59DovKonahrikPosted 12/19/2012 3:56:18 PM
Miraaks robes and konahriks mask.

but when I do the duplication glitch, it made my game really buggy in the crashed a lot after that.

only exploit thats ever done that. my game was always fine until I tried this 1.

I can't speak for everyone but I highly suggest not doing this 1.
but it varies so if you can get away with it great.

there's not too many things I want two of anyway.
#60Elprede007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 4:02:54 PM
DovKonahrik posted...
Miraaks robes and konahriks mask.

but when I do the duplication glitch, it made my game really buggy in the crashed a lot after that.

only exploit thats ever done that. my game was always fine until I tried this 1.

I can't speak for everyone but I highly suggest not doing this 1.
but it varies so if you can get away with it great.

there's not too many things I want two of anyway.

No offense, but no one else has reporting these problems. It is probably something else. I think people have reported duping miraaks robes, and I have duped konahrik. I have had none of these problems.
---