Why do a good majority of people make female characters?

#151SandalFuryPosted 12/20/2012 12:48:09 AM
In most games that let you create your character's face, I find it easier to make a decent looking woman than a decent man.
---
Headshot. Apply THAT directly to the forehead.
#152nuke2099Posted 12/20/2012 2:25:57 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
nuke2099 posted...
HatchetHound posted...
Do the Dragons in this game even HAVE a gender? Seeing as how they aren't normal dragons.

The "dragons" in this game anyway aren't dragons. True dragons have four legs and are with/without wings. Wyverns have wings and two legs (Skyrim dragons).

And yeah I always saw "dragons" in this game as genderless but with male attributes. Like orcs/orks from warhammer or 40k.

Hey, bro, guess what? TRUE DRAGONS are whatever the creators of the universe they're in wants them to be.

This is not Warhammer, or LOTR, or DnD. It's TES.

Hey bro, guess what? TRUE DRAGONS are decided by actual mythology. Try again.
---
GT: Nuke2099
#153RebelElite791Posted 12/20/2012 2:27:00 AM
nuke2099 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
nuke2099 posted...
HatchetHound posted...
Do the Dragons in this game even HAVE a gender? Seeing as how they aren't normal dragons.

The "dragons" in this game anyway aren't dragons. True dragons have four legs and are with/without wings. Wyverns have wings and two legs (Skyrim dragons).

And yeah I always saw "dragons" in this game as genderless but with male attributes. Like orcs/orks from warhammer or 40k.

Hey, bro, guess what? TRUE DRAGONS are whatever the creators of the universe they're in wants them to be.

Except they aren't. Sorry. This is TES. TES rules and TES rules only apply.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#154nuke2099Posted 12/20/2012 2:31:15 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
nuke2099 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
nuke2099 posted...
HatchetHound posted...

Except they aren't. Sorry. This is TES. TES rules and TES rules only apply.

Well my comparison to orcs/orks still counts. Their asexual or genderless with male attributes. And no TES rules don't apply only. Without Tolkien there wouldn't even be any other fantasy stuff, he set the standard and he got inspiration from mythology its all relevant :P
---
#155RebelElite791Posted 12/20/2012 2:32:12 AM
nuke2099 posted...

Well my comparison to orcs/orks still counts. Their asexual or genderless with male attributes. And no TES rules don't apply only. Without Tolkien there wouldn't even be any other fantasy stuff, he set the standard and he got inspiration from mythology its all relevant :P

No, it really is not relevant.

This is the Elder Scrolls. This is not Tolkien. This is not real life. This is not DnD.

Why people constantly wish to stifle the things that make this series unique is utterly beyond me.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#156DocOdinePosted 12/20/2012 4:57:10 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
nuke2099 posted...

This is the Elder Scrolls. This is not Tolkien. This is not real life. This is not DnD.

Why people constantly wish to stifle the things that make this series unique is utterly beyond me.

It confuses them when they can't try to be a hipster and say everyone just copies their much worshipped Tolkien. My non-existent mythology is FACT therefore yours is wrong!
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#157MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 5:17:54 AM
Hai guis!!! I'm back and I see you tended well to my thread. I must admit some of these post were rather humourous. LIke the one's saying that "I'd rather masturbate to a female." Oh isn't that just hilarious! Oh and true...so true. Maybe I've been playing games for all the wrong reasons?
#158DahlVaughnniPosted 12/20/2012 5:20:36 AM
Because Frea, that's why.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#159nuke2099Posted 12/20/2012 5:23:04 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
nuke2099 posted...

Never said it was Tolkien. Never said it was real life. Never said it was DnD (which I don't know a lot about).

Psuedo-wyverns do not make the elder scrolls unique. Mudcrabs do.
---
#160nnytherkillerPosted 12/20/2012 5:29:29 AM
nuke2099 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
nuke2099 posted...
HatchetHound posted...

Fun fact originally in early cultures, dragons were portrayed as just giant snakes! No legs, no wings, just giant serpents. Also in mythology dragons have been portrayed in a whole bunch of different forms, including the feathered kind, as well as the type that we have in the Elder Scrolls which would be two legs and two arms connected to their wings. So how about you learn a little bit about what your talking about before you start making up bull****.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer