Why do a good majority of people make female characters?

#21MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:13:51 PM
ShockWav3 posted...
People that purposely play as girls in RPGs are the same kind that wear their girlfriends panties when they arent around. Its the same concept.

Thanks for clearing that up.
#22PathlessBulletPosted 12/19/2012 3:15:25 PM
Because a warrior goddess looks better than a scruff dirty neckbeard?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#2395_EclipsePosted 12/19/2012 3:15:33 PM
99% of my chars are males, however I do occasionally make a female char, and its typically for a change of pace, and role play purposes. My only female char in Skyrim for example is a carry over RP from an MMO I used to play. I didn't control the char there, but basically brought it into the Skyrim realm to honor those old memories.

She is the daughter to my main char. I havn't player her as much as my others though. Basically she fulfilled her quest and is just on standby until I feel like making her a home somewhere, hearthfire actually helps, but I just havn't been in the mood to play the game at all since I had the issue where my game decided not to auto save like it was supposed to costing me quite a bit on my non combat char.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#24SandalFuryPosted 12/19/2012 3:16:31 PM
Because of the modding community.
---
Headshot. Apply THAT directly to the forehead.
#25MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:16:58 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Because a warrior goddess looks better than a scruff dirty neckbeard?

I wouldn't mine having a warrior goddess as a follower but not as myself.
#26The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/19/2012 3:20:32 PM
MMF_Legacy posted...
ShockWav3 posted...
People that purposely play as girls in RPGs are the same kind that wear their girlfriends panties when they arent around. Its the same concept.

Thanks for clearing that up.

8/10.

Dems some sneaky trolluns.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#27CRK44Posted 12/19/2012 3:23:00 PM
Every time I go to create a new character in Skyrim, I am reminded that I can actually make a female character.

In my mind, the title "Dragonborn" is better held by a male. However, The Champion of Cyrodiil and Nerevarine titles seem more unisex.
---
Jarl Ballin'
#28RebelElite791Posted 12/19/2012 3:26:08 PM
CRK44 posted...
Every time I go to create a new character in Skyrim, I am reminded that I can actually make a female character.

In my mind, the title "Dragonborn" is better held by a male. However, The Champion of Cyrodiil and Nerevarine titles seem more unisex.

How the f*** do you possibly figure that.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#29jrr18Posted 12/19/2012 3:28:15 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
CRK44 posted...

Name one dragon with boobs. Dovakin is a male because all dragons are male.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#30RikashiPosted 12/19/2012 3:29:44 PM
jrr18 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
CRK44 posted...

Name one dragon with boobs. Dovakin is a male because all dragons are male.

ITP: reptiles are mammals now.
---
BROOKLYN RAGE: I DON'T WANNA BE A FURRY
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.