Why do a good majority of people make female characters?

#201namewitheldPosted 12/27/2012 12:16:34 AM
VoiceJail posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
cavslax209 posted...
Is it wierd to play as a redguard if you aren't black? Is it wierd to play as a khajiit if you aren't a cat? Is it wierd to play as an argonian if you aren't a fish? Honestly is choosing a guy who is a super badass dragborn with incredible strength and skill any more immersive then choosing a girl? It's just a game, honestly.

you left out is it weird if your playing as a nord/breton/imperial and your not white

White people don't exist.

QFT.

its a miff
#202Social_SinPosted 12/27/2012 12:16:39 AM
VoiceJail posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
cavslax209 posted...
Is it wierd to play as a redguard if you aren't black? Is it wierd to play as a khajiit if you aren't a cat? Is it wierd to play as an argonian if you aren't a fish? Honestly is choosing a guy who is a super badass dragborn with incredible strength and skill any more immersive then choosing a girl? It's just a game, honestly.

you left out is it weird if your playing as a nord/breton/imperial and your not white

White people don't exist.

And if they did that would be like an instant win button. They'd get to join the companions without any trials, you wouldn't need speech craft because everyone just trusts you, you'd get more money from doing quests and then double that if you pick a male!

It would basically make the game to easy and far too broken.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#203AnthroSquidPosted 12/27/2012 12:19:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#204RebelElite791Posted 12/30/2012 2:11:50 PM
AnthroSquid posted...
There's a lot of closet trannies out there.

Wow how the f*** was this tripe not modded?
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#205NeoZantherPosted 12/30/2012 2:18:26 PM
I for one have mostly males on Skyrim. If I remember right, I only have two Female: one that's my Vampire and another based off of the anime Claymore. Just havn't had much desire to do a female though I might on my next char, maybe.
---
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great!" - Albel
#206RikiazPosted 12/30/2012 2:22:49 PM
I find it easier to develop a female character then a male character in my stories. If I play a male they always end up to same because I make choices I would make. Not choices that my character would make in order to further their development.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10