Why do a good majority of people make female characters?

#71RebelElite791Posted 12/19/2012 4:34:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#72RebelElite791Posted 12/19/2012 4:34:25 PM
warior55 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...
zerobobo posted...
no, most people do play male characters.

however the people who like to show off their characters often play females cus they "dress them up" and such. and "look how pretty my character is".
its kinda creepy.

That's how I feel about it and I felt isolated as if I was the only one thinking that way.

No, you're just insecure.

Gamefaqs white knight brigade to the rescue!!!

I don't think that phrase means what you think it means.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#73jrr18Posted 12/19/2012 4:35:14 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
jrr18 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
zerobobo posted...
ah look, rebel being hostile to everyone for mild statements. it must be a harmless thread.

What? TC comes in acting like an insecure child, I try to refute the notions people have expressed, and *I* get attacked for no reason. Yeah, you sure read the topic well.

Well you are the most arrogant person on the board.

And you're the most useless s***poster on the board. Your point?

I think you just made it for me.
---
Victory through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#74turn_basedPosted 12/19/2012 4:35:29 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
zerobobo posted...
ah look, rebel being hostile to everyone for mild statements. it must be a harmless thread.

Yeah, let's just continue to make light of it since the mods sure as hell aren't going to do anything aboout it.

Dude, trust me, it'll make most threads feel more happy and positive if you just utilize the 'ignore this user' option.
---
Redguards Rule!
#75RebelElite791Posted 12/19/2012 4:36:29 PM
turn_based posted...
TheBestFaller posted...
zerobobo posted...

Yeah, let's just continue to make light of it since the mods sure as hell aren't going to do anything aboout it.

Dude, trust me, it'll make most threads feel more happy and positive if you just utilize the 'ignore this user' option.

Just let him obsess over me and eventually start stalking me in every topic/board till he gets banned like all the other fans I've had. It's much more entertaining for everyone that way.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#76zeroboboPosted 12/19/2012 4:38:50 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
turn_based posted...
TheBestFaller posted...
zerobobo posted...

Just let him obsess over me and eventually start stalking me in every topic/board till he gets banned like all the other fans I've had. It's much more entertaining for everyone that way.

wut?
i was in this thread before you. 2nd post.

your ego is pretty big huh? well if it makes you feel better go ahead and feel that way, i wouldnt wanna ruin the fantasy for you.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#77TheBestFallerPosted 12/19/2012 4:38:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#78RebelElite791Posted 12/19/2012 4:39:58 PM
zerobobo posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
turn_based posted...
TheBestFaller posted...
zerobobo posted...

wut?
i was in this thread before you. 2nd post.

your ego is pretty big huh? well if it makes you feel better go ahead and feel that way, i wouldnt wanna ruin the fantasy for you.

Bro. I'm talking about the BestFaller, not you. You know, since that's the person who was quoted/the guy I quoted was talking to.

<_______________________<
---
#79RebelElite791Posted 12/19/2012 4:40:25 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
turn_based posted...
TheBestFaller posted...
zerobobo posted...

already have, I just don't see how it's, in general, "OK" for HIM to act this way. I mean, is he swallowing for some mod? Or is it some mod's alt account just for flaming people?

He thinks mods care about flaming. Oh to be so new and young.
---
#80zeroboboPosted 12/19/2012 4:40:55 PM
oh. my bad, sorry!

quote pyramids confuse me x_x
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero