stuck in sneak mode....lil help?

#1Steaknight2011Posted 12/20/2012 2:47:15 PM
saved game in crouch position like i have hundreds of times before, load up and can't stand up...first i thought it was my controller but i remapped the command to LS click and it worked fine, tried remapping the sneak command to a different button and nothing. so it's nothing wrong with my controller...the problem seems to be the sneak command itself and the most effedup thing about it is the game doesn't even know i'm in sneak mode, i walk up to people and the "activate" option comes up....not the pickpocket command.....seriously wtf bethesda!? why can't you just make something that works the way it's supposed to? how is it possible that you can make a game that has some of the best storytelling, atmosphere, enviroments, graphics, and everything else but you can't seem to get a handle on simple things like making sure the damn controls work, or being able to save the game or get through a loading screen without crashing? this game seriously tries my patience like none other....
---
I only know that I know nothing.
#2darkportal785Posted 12/20/2012 2:50:38 PM
Reload a previous save, sit in a chair, etc.
---
"I am the Princess of the Night. Thus it is my duty to come into your dreams."
#3thekosmicfool part 2Posted 12/20/2012 2:53:17 PM
Can't remember if this works or not, but try using a chair/bench/wood block/ore vein and see if that snaps you out of it.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#4The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/20/2012 2:54:44 PM
Steaknight2011 posted...
saved game in crouch position like i have hundreds of times before, load up and can't stand up...first i thought it was my controller but i remapped the command to LS click and it worked fine, tried remapping the sneak command to a different button and nothing. so it's nothing wrong with my controller...the problem seems to be the sneak command itself and the most effedup thing about it is the game doesn't even know i'm in sneak mode, i walk up to people and the "activate" option comes up....not the pickpocket command.....seriously wtf bethesda!? why can't you just make something that works the way it's supposed to? how is it possible that you can make a game that has some of the best storytelling, atmosphere, enviroments, graphics, and everything else but you can't seem to get a handle on simple things like making sure the damn controls work, or being able to save the game or get through a loading screen without crashing? this game seriously tries my patience like none other....

Your sig is very appropriate in this case.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#5Steaknight2011(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 2:56:20 PM
just solved it, approached a guard in riften where i have a bounty, paid him off and it forced a stand up like when you bribe your way out of a pickpocket...
---
I only know that I know nothing.
#6JonWon15Posted 12/20/2012 2:58:45 PM
Or sit in a chair.
---
Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast. -DoctorScraps