Paarth is a time-bomb.(spoilers)

#11Omega_GilgameshPosted 12/23/2012 10:09:53 PM
For Role Playing reasons, I refuse to kill Paarthy because like him, I have a the soul of a Dragon, it is my nature to seek out conflict and dominate through power. But he's rejected that, he has, at least currently, overcome his evil nature. As long as he lives following the Way of the Voice, I know there's hope for me to learn such peace as well.

The fear of a thousand enemies is nothing compared to the fear of one's self.
---
"In this business, either you learn and grow or you die." Ron Kaufmann, and that's why the republicans lost, this is a country, not a business.
#12FOGEDABOUDITPosted 12/24/2012 12:01:56 AM
Pfft, who's to say another dragon won't just take his place? Maybe Odahviing's been aching to occupy that top dog spot and is just waiting for you to off good ole Paarthy. It's a damn conspiracy I tell ya!
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#13Spartan_VicePosted 12/24/2012 12:04:08 AM
I agree.
That is why I killed Paarthy.

---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
Quoting something that sounds intelligent does not stop you from looking like an idiot.
#14XydruPosted 12/24/2012 12:04:45 AM
Schesparn posted...
There's a damn good contingency plan in place: The Dovahkiin. Even if he does harbor thoughts of returning to his evil ways, he knows he couldn't have beaten Alduin, and the Dovahkiin did just that.

Therefore he knows he wouldn't stand a chance, between his atrophied fighting abilities (even if he's still evil, he ain't been doing jack squat for years now) and the strength of the Dovahkiin.

Except that Parthurnaax is immortal, the Dovahkin is not. It'd just be a waiting game for him, not that I believe Paarthurnax would revert to his old ways.
---
The whorephanage is for whores and orphans, not Michael Jackson -Black Dynamite
#15FOGEDABOUDITPosted 12/24/2012 12:07:53 AM
Xydru posted...
Schesparn posted...
There's a damn good contingency plan in place: The Dovahkiin. Even if he does harbor thoughts of returning to his evil ways, he knows he couldn't have beaten Alduin, and the Dovahkiin did just that.

Therefore he knows he wouldn't stand a chance, between his atrophied fighting abilities (even if he's still evil, he ain't been doing jack squat for years now) and the strength of the Dovahkiin.

Except that Parthurnaax is immortal, the Dovahkin is not. It'd just be a waiting game for him, not that I believe Paarthurnax would revert to his old ways.

Technically could be immortal if you chose to be a vampire.
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#1695_EclipsePosted 12/24/2012 12:23:41 AM
PimpHandofGod posted...
I won't say inevitable but highly probable. Would make a good DLC.

Like Bethesdas smart enough to do that

Wouldn't be the best idea for multiple reasons. But the main one being every person that kills him would either A: be SOL or B: start a new char for that DLC.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#17RebelElite791Posted 12/24/2012 12:36:16 AM
PimpHandofGod posted...

Has nothing to do with "smart," because it'd be a stupid ass DLC, and because not everyone spared him.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#1895_EclipsePosted 12/24/2012 12:38:57 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
PimpHandofGod posted...

Has nothing to do with "smart," because it'd be a stupid ass DLC, and because not everyone spared him.

You're late, I already said that in different words o.o
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#19Spartan_VicePosted 12/24/2012 12:40:59 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
PimpHandofGod posted...

You're late, I already said that in different words o.o

They could just retcon it in the expansion, Brotherhood of Steel retconned FO3.
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
Quoting something that sounds intelligent does not stop you from looking like an idiot.
#20The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/24/2012 12:48:40 AM
PimpHandofGod posted...

Then everyone who killed him already misses out?

LAAAAWL GREAT IDEZ GUISE!

:(
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.