Paarth is a time-bomb.(spoilers)

#21Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 12/24/2012 1:51:04 AM
Xydru posted...
Schesparn posted...
There's a damn good contingency plan in place: The Dovahkiin. Even if he does harbor thoughts of returning to his evil ways, he knows he couldn't have beaten Alduin, and the Dovahkiin did just that.

Therefore he knows he wouldn't stand a chance, between his atrophied fighting abilities (even if he's still evil, he ain't been doing jack squat for years now) and the strength of the Dovahkiin.

Except that Parthurnaax is immortal, the Dovahkin is not. It'd just be a waiting game for him, not that I believe Paarthurnax would revert to his old ways.

Dovahkiin will find a way to become immortal in one of these dlc's. Almost all the other heroes have.
---
Teacher: "We're gonna' turn this class around, 360 degrees!"
Me: -_- *facepalm*
#22RebelElite791Posted 12/24/2012 1:54:42 AM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Xydru posted...
Schesparn posted...
There's a damn good contingency plan in place: The Dovahkiin. Even if he does harbor thoughts of returning to his evil ways, he knows he couldn't have beaten Alduin, and the Dovahkiin did just that.

Therefore he knows he wouldn't stand a chance, between his atrophied fighting abilities (even if he's still evil, he ain't been doing jack squat for years now) and the strength of the Dovahkiin.

Except that Parthurnaax is immortal, the Dovahkin is not. It'd just be a waiting game for him, not that I believe Paarthurnax would revert to his old ways.

Dovahkiin will find a way to become immortal in one of these dlc's. Almost all the other heroes have.

I dont think one biologically immortal Hero = "almost all the others" :P
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#23The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/24/2012 1:56:49 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Xydru posted...
Schesparn posted...

I dont think one biologically immortal Hero = "almost all the others" :P

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64937830

I'm just going to leave this link here to refute the inevitable sheo bulls***
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#24SchesparnPosted 12/24/2012 2:01:56 AM
Posting a different topic full of inevitable Sheo bull**** does not refute it! >:O
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#25The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/24/2012 2:03:38 AM
Schesparn posted...
Posting a different topic full of inevitable Sheo bull**** does not refute it! >:O

Meh, saves me repeating it. I only do one head canon argument a fortnight. No exceptions :p
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#26Fade_ChokesPosted 12/24/2012 2:06:36 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
Schesparn posted...

Meh, saves me repeating it. I only do one head canon argument a fortnight. No exceptions :p

The nerevarine is immortal in the sense that he is outside of age and immune to disease.
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#27The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/24/2012 2:08:26 AM
Fade_Chokes posted...
Schesparn posted...

The nerevarine is immortal in the sense that he is outside of age and immune to disease.

Of course, but he said ALL hero's, meaning CoC/Sheo would havd followed. :p
---
#28Spartan_VicePosted 12/24/2012 2:09:25 AM
Schesparn posted...

Maybe his immortality goes away after awhile. (There's the pitch...)
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
Quoting something that sounds intelligent does not stop you from looking like an idiot.
#29Tequila_ShotPosted 12/24/2012 2:24:18 AM
This is, of course, not counting the fact that Parthurnaax himself tells you that he can't be trusted and implies that the Last Dragonborn should off him.
---
Tanoshii wa tanoshii da yo.
#30RebelElite791Posted 12/24/2012 2:25:42 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
This is, of course, not counting the fact that Parthurnaax himself tells you that he can't be trusted and implies that the Last Dragonborn should off him.

No he does not imply that. He's just a philosophical bro like that.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing