Mer races are useless and serve no purpose!

#41LockeadonPosted 12/25/2012 4:46:35 AM
icegamemaster87 posted...
some elve races r good but i play a nord because i duel wield

i don't understand. what does dual wielding have to do with playing a nord? please explain lol
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#42LockeadonPosted 12/25/2012 4:55:02 AM
kollie89 posted...
Lockeadon posted...
kollie89 posted...
Oh poor TC, my bosmers supperior skill with the bow would defeat him before he even knew I was hunting him <3 merry christmas

lol @ supperior

and the only thing bosmers get that has any use to archery is the skill bonus to it.

orcs and redguard are both clearly better at it. orcs cause berserk works with archery (and stacks with damage bonuses from stealth) and redguard cause they can snipe long enough to win a battle with a minimal amount of time or effort.

and yet the lore clearly states that bosmer are the greatest of archers........

i know and its beth's fault for giving them things that don't benefit archers in any way >.> they should get an active racial that has something good for archery like a significantly faster draw speed/rate of fire 1 min a day. say 2.5x base speed. that would make them great combat archers especially against large groups of weak enemies.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#43The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/25/2012 5:01:38 AM
marathonplayer1 posted...
FOGEDABOUDIT posted...
You know that's funny because you're useless and serve no purpose!

Come to Australia and say that! While I beat the crap out of you with one hand, I wrestle a crocodile with the other!

Pfft, bogan.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.