Things from Fable that would improve this game

#1WinkingBalotellPosted 12/24/2012 9:37:34 AM
ITT we discuss things from Lionhead's Fable series that would improve The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the XBOX 360, Playstation 3, and Personal Computer gaming systems.

Here I'll start

-Multiplayer
-Co-op
-Guns
-Cleavers
-Cullis gates
-Jack of Blades
-The Crucible

If you have anything else, feel free to voice your opinion. In this thread, we will not insult or exclude people for simply having opinions.
---
my name should be winkingbalotelli, the i got cut off :(
#2ClunyPosted 12/24/2012 9:39:05 AM
WinkingBalotell posted...
ITT we discuss things from Lionhead's Fable series that would improve The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the XBOX 360, Playstation 3, and Personal Computer gaming systems.

Here I'll start

-Multiplayer
-Co-op
-Guns
-Cleavers
-Cullis gates
-Jack of Blades
-The Crucible

If you have anything else, feel free to voice your opinion. In this thread, we will not insult or exclude people for simply having opinions.

No.
---
"Dubstep and Skrillex sound like Optimus Prime ****ing a doorknob."
#3SephirothePosted 12/24/2012 9:39:18 AM
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
---
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
#4DocOdinePosted 12/24/2012 9:40:44 AM
Peter Molyneux
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#5Billy-De-KidPosted 12/24/2012 9:41:37 AM
Did you just suggest guns should be in Skyrim??? If you want to die, there are easier ways then this, these people will eat you alive!!!!!!!!!
---
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.
#6darkportal785Posted 12/24/2012 9:42:29 AM
WinkingBalotell topic.

Move along, folks.
---
Set phasers to hug!
#7MC2011Posted 12/24/2012 9:42:53 AM
I agree with everyone so far.

Call of Duty: Skyrim would kick ass!
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#8PhantasmplusPosted 12/24/2012 9:42:57 AM
Hm. Don't recognize the name. Just gonna go ahead and assume this is a well known troll from somewhere and disregard him as such.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#9DocOdinePosted 12/24/2012 9:44:34 AM
MC2011 posted...
I agree with everyone so far.

Call of Duty: Skyrim would kick ass!

I can't wait to call in a dragon strike after I hide inside this rock with a rifle for 7 kills.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#10the_arisenPosted 12/24/2012 9:45:58 AM
WinkingBalotell posted...

Here I'll start

-Multiplayer
-Co-op
-Guns
-Cleavers
-Cullis gates
-Jack of Blades
-The Crucible

Hold on one second... Skyrim maybe full of bugs, but at least it has mostly everything that was promised to us. They should have stopped making Fable games after the Lost Chapters came out. Fable 2 was a let down and Fable 3 was just a bad joke that left a bitter taste in my mouth for a long time... Although a cleaver could be a pretty cool weapon to have in TES.
---
There is nothing in the bible that says Jesus wasnt a Veloci-Raptor
Raw dogging the internet (and your gf) since '93