Things from Fable that would improve this game

#11Perma-n00bPosted 12/24/2012 10:53:35 AM
No cuz Fable.
#12FOGEDABOUDITPosted 12/24/2012 10:56:23 AM
Lol go home TC you're drunk.
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#13WinkingBalotell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 10:57:49 AM
MC2011 posted...
I agree with everyone so far.

Call of Duty: Skyrim would kick ass!

Agreed, but the people on this message board will not even listen to any suggestions that threaten to bring any change to their series, whether the change is needed or not. If you suggest something minor and reasonable like "There should be killstreaks and guns in The Elder Scrolls," you're automatically labeled a troll.

Sometimes, I feel like this message board is full of trolls who won't accept others' opinions. :/
---
my name should be winkingbalotelli, the i got cut off :(
#14PathlessBulletPosted 12/24/2012 10:57:56 AM
I'd like significant morality choices that define your character and how the world reacts to you like in Fable.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#15LockeadonPosted 12/24/2012 11:15:28 AM
WinkingBalotell posted...
ITT we discuss things from Lionhead's Fable series that would improve The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the XBOX 360, Playstation 3, and Personal Computer gaming systems.

Here I'll start

-Multiplayer
-Co-op
-Guns
-Cleavers
-Cullis gates
-Jack of Blades
-The Crucible

If you have anything else, feel free to voice your opinion. In this thread, we will not insult or exclude people for simply having opinions.

you forgot being able to marry anyone of an appropriate orientation and have your own kids instead of just adopting them. and augments were cool too. oh and jobs as a way to make money without having to go fight.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#16jrr18Posted 12/24/2012 11:24:51 AM
M'aiq has herd a good fable can be fun pitty M'aiq has never found one.
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#17jodiebigballsPosted 12/24/2012 11:25:13 AM
How about we instead implement some things from skyrim into COD?

I'll start.
Swords
Magic
Followers
Factions
The Winking Skeever
Werewolves
And Alduin so he can om nom nom that whole series into a new Kalpa
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#18WinkingBalotell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 11:26:36 AM
jodiebigballs posted...
How about we instead implement some things from skyrim into COD?

I'll start.
Swords
Magic
Followers
Factions
The Winking Skeever
Werewolves
And Alduin so he can om nom nom that whole series into a new Kalpa

Call of Duty is a nigh perfect series. It does not require such petty features.
---
#19Billy-De-KidPosted 12/24/2012 11:30:05 AM
MC2011 posted...

Agreed, but the people on this message board will not even listen to any suggestions that threaten to bring any change to their series, whether the change is needed or not. If you suggest something minor and reasonable like "There should be killstreaks and guns in The Elder Scrolls," you're automatically labeled a troll.

Sometimes, I feel like this message board is full of trolls who won't accept others' opinions. :/

If Skyrim didn't have MAGIC AND BOWS, I would suggest those two first, but if those were out of the question, then yes, guns would be awesome. HOWEVER THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky to have ranged combat at all!!! I'll say it again, why have guns when you can shoot fire from your fingertips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
---
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.
#20WinkingBalotell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 11:33:23 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
MC2011 posted...

If Skyrim didn't have MAGIC AND BOWS, I would suggest those two first, but if those were out of the question, then yes, guns would be awesome. HOWEVER THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky to have ranged combat at all!!! I'll say it again, why have guns when you can shoot fire from your fingertips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

WHY HAVE BOWS WHEN YOU CAN SHOOT FIRE FROM YOUR FINGERTIPS????!!! Do you see how weak that argument is? Bows are rarely used in combat because guns are a far superior weapon. Eventually, The Elder Scrolls's universe would understand this and implement guns to replace bows. Guns are a replacement for bows and arrows, not magic.
---