Things from Fable that would improve this game

#21garcia_jxPosted 12/24/2012 10:35:25 AM
Medieval Times for medieval minds. No guns in medieval times.
#22AlesandrosPosted 12/24/2012 10:37:11 AM
About the only thing I'd take from fable is the ability to customize armor/clothing colors.
---
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.
"Not for me, not for you, but for us."
#23Billy-De-KidPosted 12/24/2012 10:41:04 AM
WinkingBalotell posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...
MC2011 posted...
I agree with everyone so far.

Call of Duty: Skyrim would kick ass!

Agreed, but the people on this message board will not even listen to any suggestions that threaten to bring any change to their series, whether the change is needed or not. If you suggest something minor and reasonable like "There should be killstreaks and guns in The Elder Scrolls," you're automatically labeled a troll.

Sometimes, I feel like this message board is full of trolls who won't accept others' opinions. :/

If Skyrim didn't have MAGIC AND BOWS, I would suggest those two first, but if those were out of the question, then yes, guns would be awesome. HOWEVER THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky to have ranged combat at all!!! I'll say it again, why have guns when you can shoot fire from your fingertips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

WHY HAVE BOWS WHEN YOU CAN SHOOT FIRE FROM YOUR FINGERTIPS????!!! Do you see how weak that argument is? Bows are rarely used in combat because guns are a far superior weapon. Eventually, The Elder Scrolls's universe would understand this and implement guns to replace bows. Guns are a replacement for bows and arrows, not magic.

For guns and magic to be balanced, the guns would have to be Muzzle Loaders, such as muskets. Why have a slow reloading piece of crap when you can have the rapid fire of a bow?
---
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.
#24RikashiPosted 12/24/2012 10:46:14 AM
Well, actually you can't have...

In this thread, we will not insult or exclude people for simply having opinions.

...screw you, TC.
---
BROOKLYN RAGE: I DON'T WANNA BE A FURRY
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#25WinkingBalotell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 10:48:48 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
For guns and magic to be balanced, the guns would have to be Muzzle Loaders, such as muskets. Why have a slow reloading piece of crap when you can have the rapid fire of a bow?

Yes, because it's not like we replaced bows with guns in real life...
---
my name should be winkingbalotelli, the i got cut off :(
#26Billy-De-KidPosted 12/24/2012 10:53:41 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Anyone who was stupid enough to use a Musket instead of a Bow wasn't going to last long anyway. Muskets were only scary or intimidating, in my opinion, when there were platoons of people with them. 1 skilled guy with a bow and arrows can easily take out 3 skilled guys with muskets.
---
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.
#27LockeadonPosted 12/24/2012 11:05:31 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Anyone who was stupid enough to use a Musket instead of a Bow wasn't going to last long anyway. Muskets were only scary or intimidating, in my opinion, when there were platoons of people with them. 1 skilled guy with a bow and arrows can easily take out 3 skilled guys with muskets.

more like 5. assuming both groups start with unloaded weapons maybe even more. muskets weren't accurate at long ranges either, and are horrible for stealth. so possibly even more.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#28SandalFuryPosted 12/24/2012 11:10:43 AM(edited)
Well, cleavers would be cool, considering how huge they were in Fable 2.
---
Headshot. Apply THAT directly to the forehead.
#29SupremePotatoTJPosted 12/24/2012 11:11:20 AM
I only agree with Cleavers. And nothing else.

And nothing else.
---
This is my signature.
NO LOOKING AT IT.
#30lorddrago88Posted 12/24/2012 11:11:50 AM
Here is a list of things from Fable that are worth adding to this game:
---
Currently stalked by: EdgarAllanTroIl, VincentVanTroIl, OnsIaughter