Why is this still number one

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why is this still number one
3 years ago#1
I beat the game, got all armor, weapons, and did all quests in a week. I can understand the PC version because of all the mods. Yes, I realize they added things to the game but come on... I don't get it. I honestly thought Dragons Dogma was a better game.
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
3 years ago#2
No you didn't. Horrible troll.

*sticks up do not feed sign*
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
3 years ago#3
I'm not trolling.... I got all the stuff I wanted in a weeks GAME TIME.
3 years ago#4
I really just don't get it... I'm curious
3 years ago#5
Wouldn't know, I was going to buy Dragons Dogma, then I saw Adventurer Pack #42 and said "f*** you!" to that cash grab. Maybe if they do a collection release.
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
3 years ago#6
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I'm not trolling.... I got all the stuff I wanted in a weeks GAME TIME.

No... you didn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
3 years ago#7
Uh... Yeah, I did? This was when it was released.
3 years ago#8
Lol dragons dogma! Go home TC you're drunk.
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
3 years ago#9
K, have you done Hearthfire Quests, managed all 3 houses without have one collapsed? Without have one of them attacked? A kid in each house? (That one was impossible, 3 houses, and you can only absorb up to 2)
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
3 years ago#10
People are still buying Skyrim and frequently visiting these boards. People may still be buying Dragon's Dogma and visiting the boards for it, but not nearly in the same quantity.
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why is this still number one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived