Why is this still number one

#21Bigj089Posted 12/26/2012 4:58:59 PM
Some people can play things over again, use different class archetypes, new players, ect.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#22rx54Posted 12/26/2012 5:00:08 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
Who the hell would ever want to do all those quests? And to misunderstand and not realize I was over-generalizing is pretty stupid.

So its stupid to think that when somebody says something that they mean exactly what they said?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.
#23bearded_moosePosted 12/26/2012 5:01:05 PM
168 hours isn't unreasonablee to get everything you want in the game.

lrn2math, people
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#24N7Spectre707Posted 12/26/2012 5:01:50 PM
I just came in to say that dragons dogma is a great game. I don't know if it's "better" than skyrim, skyrim certainly has more content on paper but I've sunk a ton of hours and had a lot of fun with DD
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#25XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 5:01:58 PM
rx54 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
Who the hell would ever want to do all those quests? And to misunderstand and not realize I was over-generalizing is pretty stupid.

So its stupid to think that when somebody says something that they mean exactly what they said?

You're completely missing the point. Who cares if I did or didn't? This isn't what the topic is about.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#26CalistoCoonPosted 12/26/2012 5:02:59 PM
alex1_2_3_4_5 posted...
A few days ago I played Oot again. Why did I do that? I got everything I wanted in a week? No explanation for it either. The eerie world of gaming.

That's funny you mentioned that, I just got done replaying Majora's Mask, a good game will absorb you for hours without even really doing too much in it. Not comparing LoZ with TES they are very different series, but they both have worlds that can be immersive.

So my advice for the TC, explore the world, have some fun and soak in the adventure. Never say "I'm done" because there's always something to do out there or something to see.

See that Mountain, you can climb it after all.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#27Bigj089Posted 12/26/2012 5:03:47 PM
N7Spectre707 posted...
I just came in to say that dragons dogma is a great game. I don't know if it's "better" than skyrim, skyrim certainly has more content on paper but I've sunk a ton of hours and had a lot of fun with DD

As did I. I have about half as many hours into it though as Skyrim, which Im still playing, and have no intentions of playing through DD again until the DLC is out and that's only if it looks like its worth it. It is Capcom after all
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#28simonbelmont2Posted 12/26/2012 5:08:23 PM
DD is a top game and I put a lot of hours into it. I am waiting for Dark Arisen next year before I start playing it again.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#29PancakeshotsPosted 12/26/2012 5:13:12 PM
bearded_moose posted...

lrn2math, people

Wow... Yea your so great at math.... While you are correct 24x7=168, I doubt that he did nothing for 7 days straight but play skyrim... Because he would be dead from dehydration.

Blew a giant hole in that theory.

And TC I'm not sure why your confused about it being #1.... Great for you that you did ONLY the quests you wanted to do in a week. There's hundreds of hours of other stuff you can start on now
#30Bigj089Posted 12/26/2012 5:15:18 PM
Pancakeshots posted...
bearded_moose posted...

lrn2math, people

Wow... Yea your so great at math.... While you are correct 24x7=168, I doubt that he did nothing for 7 days straight but play skyrim... Because he would be dead from dehydration.

Blew a giant hole in that theory.

And TC I'm not sure why your confused about it being #1.... Great for you that you did ONLY the quests you wanted to do in a week. There's hundreds of hours of other stuff you can start on now

He corrected himself and said a weeks game time meaning 168 hours. Doesn't mean he played 24/7 for a week.
---