Why is this still number one

#41Resultsmayvary0Posted 12/26/2012 5:45:14 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
Btw, there was no comparison. You straight up called it an MMO but whatever

Except the part where I said "in comparison".

Stop posting while drunk.
#42jrr18Posted 12/26/2012 5:45:54 PM
DocOdine posted...
Wouldn't know, I was going to buy Dragons Dogma, then I saw Adventurer Pack #42 and said "f*** you!" to that cash grab. Maybe if they do a collection release.

This I'm usally pro DLC but this game took it to stupid levels.
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#43The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/26/2012 5:48:05 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I think it's funny how if anyone objects to anything on these boards, they're considered a troll. Seems like a defense mechanism.

You didn't object to anything. You made an impossible statement, which is why I mentioned troll, then you are attacking people for "misunderstanding" you when all that really happened
is you lied, and then tried to change your story after the fact, in order to make others look like
They where attacking you. Hence, troll.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#44Rannek17Posted 12/26/2012 5:50:10 PM
Having played both, I'd say Skyrim has significantly more replay value and content, but Dragon's Dogma is more fun for the short amount of time you will be playing it. The DLC really dosen't add anything significant to the game, you can get the full experience without a cent more than retail.

They're about equal, IMO.
---
GT-Rannek17
#45The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/26/2012 5:50:36 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I beat the game, got all armor, weapons, and did all quests in a week. I can understand the PC version because of all the mods. Yes, I realize they added things to the game but come on... I don't get it. I honestly thought Dragons Dogma was a better game.

And you straight up said the above.

Your point? :p
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#46XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 5:58:12 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I think it's funny how if anyone objects to anything on these boards, they're considered a troll. Seems like a defense mechanism.

You didn't object to anything. You made an impossible statement, which is why I mentioned troll, then you are attacking people for "misunderstanding" you when all that really happened
is you lied, and then tried to change your story after the fact, in order to make others look like

Dude, it was a mistake lol... I wasn't specific. Why the hell would I lie? Btw, a troll is someone who intentionally tries to piss off others. This was not my intent.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#47the_old_daysPosted 12/26/2012 6:04:44 PM(edited)
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
rx54 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
Uh... Yeah, I did? This was when it was released.

No... you did not do all these 430 quests: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Quests

and found all 721 locations: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Places

in 7 days.

Lying doesn't make you look cool.

Lol, yes because that's my life goal. To look cool on a Skyrim board -.- And I'm talking about the quests that are actually worth anything. This was when it was released. Let me rephrase, I did all the quests, got all armor, weapons, and crap that I WANTED before I was bored.

LOL. So after clearing things up for us, your point is basically, "Why don't people have the exact same tastes and subjective opinions as I do when it comes to videogames?" Or, to be more to the point, "People should have the exact same tastes and subjective opinions as I do when it comes to videogames."

Yeah, you're right TC, I did all the quests that YOU wanted to do, and got all the weapons and armor that You wanted to get, so I should just stop playing Skyrim.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/63868901
#48F_GalikanokusPosted 12/26/2012 6:00:18 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

Dude, it was a mistake lol... I wasn't specific. Why the hell would I lie? Btw, a troll is someone who intentionally tries to piss off others. This was not my intent.

But a true troll will never admit that he's a troll
---
"Okay, I'm sorry, Candy. I guess were not in America. I guess now, I'm not allowed to pay for sex with pennies."
#49XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:02:15 PM
F_Galikanokus posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

Totally dude, in that case, anyone who disagrees with you is probably a troll. Awesome logic.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#50rx54Posted 12/26/2012 6:02:43 PM(edited)
F_Galikanokus posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

I've admitted i'm an occasional troll...
Sometimes i'm serious and sometimes I get bored and just screw with people.
I was serious in this topic.
Guess i'm not a true troll.... :(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyC28ffPjQ
Experts.