Why is this still number one

#51XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:08:11 PM
I understand this topic might seem pointless. But I was actually curious as to If there was anything worth sticking around for that I was missing. But I forgot that I can't say any negative things about a game on the fanboy board without getting flamed.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#52Jstretch19Posted 12/26/2012 6:10:12 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I understand this topic is pointless. But I was actually curious as to If there was anything worth sticking around for that I was missing. But I forgot that I can't say any dumb things about a game on the fanboy board without getting flamed.

Fixed
---
You can't handle the Ception.
#53the_old_daysPosted 12/26/2012 6:10:35 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I beat the game, got all armor, weapons, and did all quests in a week. I can understand the PC version because of all the mods. Yes, I realize they added things to the game but come on... I don't get it. I honestly thought Dragons Dogma was a better game.

That was your first post. You're stating that Dragon's Dogma is a better game, not asking about content you may have missed.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/63868901
#54XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:11:45 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I understand this topic is pointless. But I was actually curious as to If there was anything worth sticking around for that I was missing. But I forgot that I can't say any dumb things about a game on the fanboy board without getting flamed.

Fixed

And I'm a troll? Lol
---
#55Jstretch19Posted 12/26/2012 6:13:39 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
Jstretch19 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

Fixed

And I'm a troll? Lol

Yes, you are a troll. Lol
---
You can't handle the Ception.
#56F_GalikanokusPosted 12/26/2012 6:14:53 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I think it's funny how if anyone objects to anything on these boards, they're considered a troll. Seems like a defense mechanism.

You didn't object to anything. You made an impossible statement, which is why I mentioned troll, then you are attacking people for "misunderstanding" you when all that really happened
is you lied, and then tried to change your story after the fact, in order to make others look like
They where attacking you. Hence, troll.

Dude, it was a mistake lol... I wasn't specific. Why the hell would I lie? Btw, a troll is someone who intentionally tries to piss off others. This was not my intent.

But a true troll will never admit that he's a troll

Totally dude, in that case, anyone who disagrees with you is probably a troll. Awesome logic.

Nope, all I'm saying is just because you said you're not intentionally trying to piss people off it doesn't mean that you weren't intentionally trying to piss people off.
---
"Okay, I'm sorry, Candy. I guess were not in America. I guess now, I'm not allowed to pay for sex with pennies."
#57XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:16:53 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
Jstretch19 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

Fixed

And I'm a troll? Lol

Yes, you are a troll. Lol

Humph that's funny because its pretty obvious you are intentionally trying to piss me off and gain lawls from the board. Interesting. Guess I was mistaken.
---
#58XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:18:31 PM
the_old_days posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I beat the game, got all armor, weapons, and did all quests in a week. I can understand the PC version because of all the mods. Yes, I realize they added things to the game but come on... I don't get it. I honestly thought Dragons Dogma was a better game.

That was your first post. You're stating that Dragon's Dogma is a better game, not asking about content you may have missed.

The topic name is, "Why is this still number one"... Sounds like I wanted to know why people were still playing it.
---
#59runner5676Posted 12/26/2012 6:19:41 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

You're a person who "beats" games, you will never understand games like Skyrim.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#60The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/26/2012 6:20:43 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I think it's funny how if anyone objects to anything on these boards, they're considered a troll. Seems like a defense mechanism.

You didn't object to anything. You made an impossible statement, which is why I mentioned troll, then you are attacking people for "misunderstanding" you when all that really happened
is you lied, and then tried to change your story after the fact, in order to make others look like
They where attacking you. Hence, troll.

Dude, it was a mistake lol... I wasn't specific. Why the hell would I lie? Btw, a troll is someone who intentionally tries to piss off others. This was not my intent.

If it was a mistake, you wouldn't be calling people idiots for "misunderstanding" you when you blatently said something.

Also I don't know about you, but I beat the game, got all weapons and armor, and did all quests in a week, is pretty damn specific in my opinion.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.