Why is this still number one

#61XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:22:08 PM
runner5676 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I beat the game, got all armor, weapons, and did all quests in a week. I can understand the PC version because of all the mods. Yes, I realize they added things to the game but come on... I don't get it. I honestly thought Dragons Dogma was a better game.

You're a person who "beats" games, you will never understand games like Skyrim.

Lol, I beat the game in my standards. I don't find re-rolling classes, re-doing quests, and aimlessly walking around fun. Sorry, guess I like games the actually pose a challenge.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#62casimirneyPosted 12/26/2012 6:23:29 PM
Can I please get a drum troll?

<troooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll>

Ta da! You're a troll.

But its interesting g that this board has gone from feeding trolls to ignoring trolls and then to just teasing trolls so we all get a laugh.
#63daddydivinePosted 12/26/2012 6:23:52 PM
Its still number one because alot of people still have fun playing it for various reasons.
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#64XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:25:14 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I think it's funny how if anyone objects to anything on these boards, they're considered a troll. Seems like a defense mechanism.

You didn't object to anything. You made an impossible statement, which is why I mentioned troll, then you are attacking people for "misunderstanding" you when all that really happened
is you lied, and then tried to change your story after the fact, in order to make others look like
They where attacking you. Hence, troll.

Dude, it was a mistake lol... I wasn't specific. Why the hell would I lie? Btw, a troll is someone who intentionally tries to piss off others. This was not my intent.

If it was a mistake, you wouldn't be calling people idiots for "misunderstanding" you when you blatently said something.

Also I don't know about you, but I beat the game, got all weapons and armor, and did all quests in a week, is pretty damn specific in my opinion.

Once again, who the hell honestly, intentionally claims to have done all quests that weren't even out at the time plus everything else? Maybe if I had known people would get but hurt by my lack of concentration while writing the post, this would be different.
---
#65jrr18Posted 12/26/2012 6:25:47 PM
It's a trollololo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmjOd9Dlr34
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#66Billy-De-KidPosted 12/26/2012 6:25:58 PM
TC................ One does not simply "beat" Skyrim...........................

If you quit having fun in Skyrim, let me ask you this:

If you intended to be a specific class: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, ect. Have you raised all of your class important skills to 100?

Do you have Dawngaurd and Dragon Born? I suggest getting these two, they add a crap load of stuff to the game!

Have you completed the Main Storyline?

Have you purged the Storm Cloaks/Legionnaires from Skyrim?

R U LVL 81???????????????

If you said "yes" to ALL of these questions, stop playing Skyrim for about a month. And come back to it. If you said NO, then get off you haunches and get it done, soldier!!!
---
If it bleeds, I can kill it.
They call me....... Tater Salad!
#67XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:26:45 PM
casimirney posted...

Ta da! You're a troll.

But its interesting g that this board has gone from feeding trolls to ignoring trolls and then to just teasing trolls so we all get a laugh.

You mean trolling trolls?
---
#68casimirneyPosted 12/26/2012 6:30:12 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
casimirney posted...

Ta da! You're a troll.

You mean trolling trolls?

You are a bright one. Good job solving the riddle.
#69XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 6:30:39 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
TC................ One does not simply "beat" Skyrim...........................

If you quit having fun in Skyrim, let me ask you this:

If you intended to be a specific class: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, ect. Have you raised all of your class important skills to 100?

Do you have Dawngaurd and Dragon Born? I suggest getting these two, they add a crap load of stuff to the game!

Have you completed the Main Storyline?

Have you purged the Storm Cloaks/Legionnaires from Skyrim?

R U LVL 81???????????????

If you said "yes" to ALL of these questions, stop playing Skyrim for about a month. And come back to it. If you said NO, then get off you haunches and get it done, soldier!!!

Hmm, a respectful post. That's rare here. Thank you.
---
#70The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/26/2012 6:31:11 PM
See nobody is this stupid, hence trolling.

Have fun.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.