Why is this still number one

#81Gaming_EsquirePosted 12/26/2012 6:50:49 PM
Lockeadon posted...
Gaming_Esquire posted...
Why is this still number one?

Because no one uses the search bar and we get the same exact topics o Ed and over.

the search bar is broken thats why.

Seems to work for me.
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim?search=Voice+acting
---
Jordis > Ingjard > Serana > Lydia > Aela > Mjoll
#82DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/26/2012 6:57:46 PM
People are saying that you're trolling because you keep insisting you found "all" the gear in the game in... A weeks game time? Then you say you only found the IMPORTANT pieces of armor! Which in itself is a dumb statement. Everything you say comes off extremely arrogant. And fictitious. And to answer your question... It's an awesome game buddy.
#83XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 7:01:09 PM
DanseMacabreOG posted...
People are saying that you're trolling because you keep insisting you found "all" the gear in the game in... A weeks game time? Then you say you only found the IMPORTANT pieces of armor! Which in itself is a dumb statement. Everything you say comes off extremely arrogant. And fictitious. And to answer your question... It's an awesome game buddy.

I stated the once than corrected myself...I got the best gear. I agree the game is good, I just didn't think it was THIS good.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#84DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/26/2012 7:04:43 PM
But it IS that good! Eat mushrooms and play it. Fall in love.
#85runner5676Posted 12/26/2012 7:07:42 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
runner5676 posted...
XXmaniacmacXx posted...
I beat the game, got all armor, weapons, and did all quests in a week. I can understand the PC version because of all the mods. Yes, I realize they added things to the game but come on... I don't get it. I honestly thought Dragons Dogma was a better game.

You're a person who "beats" games, you will never understand games like Skyrim.

Lol, I beat the game in my standards. I don't find re-rolling classes, re-doing quests, and aimlessly walking around fun. Sorry, guess I like games the actually pose a challenge.

If you're the sort of person who only likes games that pose a challenge then you were clearly hopelessly uninformed about the product you were buying. You know this is a Betheda game right? Nobody plays these games for challenges.

I have challenge games sitting on my shelf and immersion games. Skryim is not one of the challenge games.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#86CaIiber345Posted 12/26/2012 7:11:28 PM
Sounds like you played it like it was on rails. Get quest, complete quest, turn in quest. Sure, that's not hard to do. But where's the fun in that? This game is as linear as you make it.

400+ hours, seven characters, Main Quest still not complete, and I'm still having a blast with Skyrim. There are still tons of things I haven't done, and places I haven't seen.
---
"You forgot the briefcase!" - D-FENS, Falling Down
When all else fails, and you're being overrun, grab a meatshield.
#87XXmaniacmacXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 7:13:12 PM
Finally, I'm getting sensible responses.
---
We all know somebody who looks like a horse.
#88Jstretch19Posted 12/26/2012 7:14:40 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

If only the TC was sensible.
---
You can't handle the Ception.
#89DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/26/2012 7:16:31 PM
He'd come to his senses with some shrooms.
#90runner5676Posted 12/26/2012 7:17:58 PM
XXmaniacmacXx posted...

But you still can't figure out why the game is still #1

Skyrim is hilariously GOTY 2012 despite it coming out in 2011.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter