Just Found Out Info on The Real Erik the Slayer.

#1Apex1619Posted 12/27/2012 2:41:49 PM
I didn't know he was in inspired by a guy who impressed Bethesda on his knowledge of oblivion and got to your their studio because of it and then later died of cancer. I believe in humanity again
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#2obishawnPosted 12/27/2012 2:45:00 PM
Yup. This is why I don't use his in-game incarnation; I don't want him to die, and yes, followers can die. I had a group of bandits attack Lakeview and no matter how many times I reloaded, Faendal would get killed. :/

So, I leave Erik safely in the inn.
---
Winter is coming
#3FMLGPosted 12/27/2012 2:49:42 PM
So in five years we will have Brian the Thirteenth? Brian XIII?

Or an Onyx Pheonix?
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#4obishawnPosted 12/27/2012 2:53:22 PM
FMLG posted...

Or an Onyx Pheonix?

Are you predicting their deaths?
---
Winter is coming
#5FMLGPosted 12/27/2012 3:02:49 PM
obishawn posted...
FMLG posted...

Or an Onyx Pheonix?

Are you predicting their deaths?

No...

Oh s*** I am!
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#6F_GalikanokusPosted 12/27/2012 3:18:43 PM
Borderlands 2 did the same thing (the guy who'll randomly give you a blue weapon)
---
"Okay, I'm sorry, Candy. I guess were not in America. I guess now, I'm not allowed to pay for sex with pennies."
#7FOGEDABOUDITPosted 12/27/2012 3:26:01 PM
F_Galikanokus posted...
Borderlands 2 did the same thing (the guy who'll randomly give you a blue weapon)

Lol Borderlands 2.
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#8F_GalikanokusPosted 12/27/2012 3:46:47 PM
FOGEDABOUDIT posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...

Lol Borderlands 2.

Not a fan I take it?
---
"Okay, I'm sorry, Candy. I guess were not in America. I guess now, I'm not allowed to pay for sex with pennies."
#9Apex1619(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 8:46:57 PM
I Just Found it So Cool of Bethesda to Actually Do Something Like That. It Confirmed in my Mind That they Are More than a Money Making Machine but are Caring People.
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#10darkportal785Posted 12/27/2012 9:55:03 PM
Apex1619 posted...
I Just Found it So Cool of Bethesda to Actually Do Something Like That. It Confirmed in my Mind That they Are More than a Money Making Machine but are Caring People.

I don't get why people think Bethesda is a "money grubbing greed machine." They aren't nickle-and-diming people with on-disc DLC or weapon re-skin packs.
---
Set phasers to hug!