dragonborn quest targets attacking

#1JlsltlkPosted 12/29/2012 10:18:01 AM
has anyone had the problem of the quest targets attacking. The whole way through dragonborn quest Frea kept attacking me and my companion and even once killing lydia so i had to go back. I finally got through that and now i am supposes to talk to the skold village leader but him and Frea keep attacking me
#2Orpheus_DemigodPosted 12/29/2012 1:14:44 PM
I had a similar issue, (be wary of minor spoilers) I got back to the skaal village fine but as I went to get the shout they sent me for, the other villagers enthralled at the stone were hostile on the way back. I beat the Lurker anyway and went back to Frea and Storn to find them also hostile. Since I hadn't realised it was a problem until I got back to Frea I had saved and it resulted in breaking my game forcing me to start completely again from Helgen!

Since this can become a game breaking glitch hope others that experience it bring attention to it. Obviously as the games been out over a year and this is the 2nd major dlc my character was quite high in level and it wound me up thoroughly!