My wife walks like a penguin walking backwards.

#1SixStringSamuaiPosted 12/30/2012 3:15:43 AM
Sometimes she just gets stuck on things. This happened after i rescued her from a kidnapping. Please god tell me there is a fix or a fix on the way. I cant be seen in public with her walking this way, im a dragon born for christ sakes!
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#2agentspoonPosted 12/30/2012 3:16:49 AM
She was kidnapped by Bandits you know....Most are stuck in Forts with just guys.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#3SixStringSamuai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:20:08 AM
This is worse than the time we tried the other door and i was like, you aint gonna walk right for a week. Its been months!!!!!
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#4lunajennyPosted 12/30/2012 3:35:48 AM
Take her to see a Physiotherapist. And also you should be posting this on a health board, not a gaming board.
#5robitussin217Posted 12/30/2012 3:38:30 AM
agentspoon posted...
She was kidnapped by Bandits you know....Most are stuck in Forts with just guys.

I don't get it...
#6agentspoonPosted 12/30/2012 3:45:21 AM
agentspoon posted...

I don't get it...

A woman kidnapped and held hostage by murderous thugs who havn't seen a woman in weeks.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#7FMLGPosted 12/30/2012 3:48:56 AM
lunajenny posted...
Take her to see a Physiotherapist. And also you should be posting this on a health board, not a gaming board.

Are you mad?!

Phone the Police! Kidnapping is illegal...
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#8F_GalikanokusPosted 12/30/2012 5:07:16 AM
TC that is possibly the most epic user name I have ever seen on an Internet message board (assuming you made it up)
---
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the nut castle."
#9simonbelmont2Posted 12/30/2012 7:37:52 AM
F_Galikanokus posted...
TC that is possibly the most epic user name I have ever seen on an Internet message board (assuming you made it up)

I think that name is taken from a movie. I've never seen the movie but it seems like a cult hit. Sorry about the weird looking IMDB link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118736/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#10F_GalikanokusPosted 12/30/2012 8:59:39 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...

I think that name is taken from a movie. I've never seen the movie but it seems like a cult hit. Sorry about the weird looking IMDB link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118736/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Hell yeah, totally gettin baked as t**s and watchin that next chance I get.
---
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the nut castle."