males who have female characters

#1True_BritPosted 12/30/2012 2:08:40 PM
Secretly fantasize about their character. Admit it!
#2Mick65Posted 12/30/2012 2:09:43 PM
Looking for validation are we?
---
Casually Hardcore
#3Dr_ProfessorPosted 12/30/2012 2:09:46 PM
I'm not really into cats, thank you.
---
Ph.D
#4RebelElite791Posted 12/30/2012 2:11:34 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64960646

Your trolling is even more unoriginal than usual.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#5True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:16:49 PM
I have a degree in psychology and it is plain as day. The guys who create females or play females in games do so to lust over them. Or st lesst the idea of a real life version of them. On Dark Souls all the female characters i come accross are either naked or custom dressed/created to the owners desire. In Tekken most people who play as one of the females customize them to wear bikinis or dress them in revealing clothes/high heels etc. The men who do this are usually men who have very little contact with women and so have to create their own female companion to use as a visual aid for their own sexual fantasy.
#6youshallbeasgodPosted 12/30/2012 2:17:20 PM
Implying males who have male characters don't secretly fantasize about their character
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#7True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:24:54 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Implying males who have male characters don't secretly fantasize about their character

Ok i should of said "most" then. As in 90%. Certainly some gay people are an ezception. But gay people are far less common than straight people. So any straight man playing a woman is simply fantasizing.
#8NailbombPosted 12/30/2012 2:25:57 PM
True_Brit posted...
ezception.

I todally bet u gradueated from collage in physchologhy.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#9Bigj089Posted 12/30/2012 2:28:41 PM
Nailbomb posted...
True_Brit posted...
ezception.

I todally bet u gradueated from collage in physchologhy.

Dude he did. He said so, and its on the internet so it MUST be true.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#10jodiebigballsPosted 12/30/2012 2:32:04 PM
God will you please stop?
It's not even funny trolling, it's just moronic :(

I'm actually going to see if you can be a constructive poster by asking you a serious question.....

What would you like the next dlc to be about?

Let's see if you can physically stop trolling.......I'm not going to hold my breath.
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse