males who have female characters

#21True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:58:51 PM
jodiebigballs posted...
True_Brit posted...
jodiebigballs posted...
God will you please stop?
It's not even funny trolling, it's just moronic :(

I'm actually going to see if you can be a constructive poster by asking you a serious question.....

What would you like the next dlc to be about?

Let's see if you can physically stop trolling.......I'm not going to hold my breath.

Ahh if it isn't Mr 3 jobs and party all night while living in the poshest part of London. Have you recovered from the time i destroyed you on the "my mum deleted my char" thread yet lol?

Haha well that proves it.
Nice try by the way.......a little too obvious, but a nice try all the same

What are you accusing me of TRYING to do? And how exactly have i failed?
#22ace_two_maxPosted 12/30/2012 3:05:14 PM(edited)
Could you explain your user-name TC? Secretly fantasizing about being a true pure blooded Englishmen? Anyone can be British.

P.S you spelled fantasise the American way, not the English way.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#23FredCat07Posted 12/30/2012 3:00:58 PM
Dr_Professor posted...
I'm not really into cats, thank you.

Well, I am! I am a guy and I played most female characters through the game. I even completed "Sonic Fighter" with only two females - Rosy the Rascal and Honey the Cat, within 15-20 minutes of playing.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#24alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 12/30/2012 3:01:26 PM
True_Brit posted...
I have a degree in psychology and it is plain as day. The guys who create females or play females in games do so to lust over them. Or st lesst the idea of a real life version of them. On Dark Souls all the female characters i come accross are either naked or custom dressed/created to the owners desire. In Tekken most people who play as one of the females customize them to wear bikinis or dress them in revealing clothes/high heels etc. The men who do this are usually men who have very little contact with women and so have to create their own female companion to use as a visual aid for their own sexual fantasy.

You don't have a degree in psychology and if you did you would know that Freudian theories are not accepted anymore (for good reason).
---
White FC: 0132 3012 2303
#25True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:05:03 PM
ace_two_max posted...
cCould you explain your user-name TC?

Secretly fantasizing about being a true pure blooded Englishmen? Anyone can be British.

P.S you spelled fantasising the American way, not the English way.

HAHAHAHAAA oh yeah suuure they can. Just like i could be Korean eh? ROFL.
#26True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:06:29 PM
alex1_2_3_4_5 posted...
True_Brit posted...
I have a degree in psychology and it is plain as day. The guys who create females or play females in games do so to lust over them. Or st lesst the idea of a real life version of them. On Dark Souls all the female characters i come accross are either naked or custom dressed/created to the owners desire. In Tekken most people who play as one of the females customize them to wear bikinis or dress them in revealing clothes/high heels etc. The men who do this are usually men who have very little contact with women and so have to create their own female companion to use as a visual aid for their own sexual fantasy.

You don't have a degree in psychology and if you did you would know that Freudian theories are not accepted anymore (for good reason).

What a load of drivel.
#27jodiebigballsPosted 12/30/2012 3:07:05 PM
True_Brit posted...
jodiebigballs posted...
True_Brit posted...
jodiebigballs posted...
God will you please stop?
It's not even funny trolling, it's just moronic :(

I'm actually going to see if you can be a constructive poster by asking you a serious question.....

What would you like the next dlc to be about?

Let's see if you can physically stop trolling.......I'm not going to hold my breath.

Ahh if it isn't Mr 3 jobs and party all night while living in the poshest part of London. Have you recovered from the time i destroyed you on the "my mum deleted my char" thread yet lol?

Haha well that proves it.
Nice try by the way.......a little too obvious, but a nice try all the same

What are you accusing me of TRYING to do? And how exactly have i failed?

Aww sweetie, let's not fight :(
I <3 you this much
<------------------------------------>
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#28ace_two_maxPosted 12/30/2012 3:08:53 PM
True_Brit posted...
ace_two_max posted...

Secretly fantasizing about being a true pure blooded Englishmen? Anyone can be British.

Were you born in Korea? And you my friend do not know the current state the Ukistan is in, It's too easy to get a British passport.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#29OmegaPenguinX13Posted 12/30/2012 3:12:16 PM
Saw the loading screen with that female mage. Oh gosh she looks so good in those robes I had to make one for myself. The robes, the glowing blue oh it just turns me on.

No, I like having a female mage for the simple fact that chick in the loading screen looks awesome.
---
Your friendly Taco Bell informant.
#30Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 12/30/2012 3:12:59 PM
True_Brit posted...
ace_two_max posted...

Technically you could if you were a citizen of korea then you'd be considered a korean. Just like how people that live in Murrica are Murricans. By your logic only 12 percent of people who live in Murrica would be actual Americans cuz there is not a lot of Native Americans here.
Go figure.
---
Teacher: "We're gonna' turn this class around, 360 degrees!"
Me: -_- *facepalm*