males who have female characters

#31True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:19:19 PM
ace_two_max posted...
True_Brit posted...
ace_two_max posted...
cCould you explain your user-name TC?

Secretly fantasizing about being a true pure blooded Englishmen? Anyone can be British.

P.S you spelled fantasising the American way, not the English way.

HAHAHAHAAA oh yeah suuure they can. Just like i could be Korean eh? ROFL.

Were you born in Korea? And you my friend do not know the current state the Ukistan is in, It's too easy to get a British passport.

I live in Stoke on Trent and here we have a large group dedicated to rooting out ilegals and reporting them. Last month we gathered evidence of 5 men all living and working here ilegally using one passport. Once we reported them they and three women who were also living here ilegally and basically being kept by the men locked up in tge house like animals were all deported. Trust me pal, things are changing in the UK now the tories are in power and when true patriots like me work to root out those who would invade our land and live off us like parasites. Britain is for the British!
#32RebelElite791Posted 12/30/2012 3:20:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVBzLGAIbU

Let's all stop feeding the troll and listen to some good music.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#33Bigj089Posted 12/30/2012 3:21:43 PM
True_Brit posted...
So all them dudes om TekkenTag 2 dressed their female characters in bikinis simply because "they wanted to"? All them guys playing dark souls and running round playing girls who aren't wearing any trousers simply do so as a matter of "personal taste"?

Pull the other one lol. One think i can tell hear that my degree in lsychology has taught me is that the overly defensive tone of the rellies in this tgread proves we have some very sexually frustrated female game charaxter pervs here who are in denial.

Whats it say about your constant need for negative attention?
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#34darkportal785Posted 12/30/2012 3:23:16 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

Still waiting for that good music, you spoke of.

;D
---
"Why do they call this a brothel? Does it have something to do with broth?" - Merrill
#35RebelElite791Posted 12/30/2012 3:23:50 PM
darkportal785 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Still waiting for that good music, you spoke of.

;D

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8916-rarityflustersmyjimbobs.jpg
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#36jodiebigballsPosted 12/30/2012 3:30:55 PM
Bigj089 posted...
True_Brit posted...
So all them dudes om TekkenTag 2 dressed their female characters in bikinis simply because "they wanted to"? All them guys playing dark souls and running round playing girls who aren't wearing any trousers simply do so as a matter of "personal taste"?

Pull the other one lol. One think i can tell hear that my degree in lsychology has taught me is that the overly defensive tone of the rellies in this tgread proves we have some very sexually frustrated female game charaxter pervs here who are in denial.

Whats it say about your constant need for negative attention?

"When a child is not able to get attention from his or her primary caretakers, he or she will do what kids do and act out by saying or doing something that creates some drama. Children do this because negative attention is still attention. We expect this because children are trying to figure out how to do life, and part of their job is to push the boundaries and our buttons."

Source (lol) http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/emotional-fitness/201005/attention-seeking-behaviors

I'm guessing this is where the Anglo Saxon with the broken accent gets all his information :)
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#37Mick65Posted 12/30/2012 3:31:24 PM
Good tune.
---
Casually Hardcore
#38True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:33:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39SabramPosted 12/30/2012 3:33:07 PM
I play female characters because I like playing the game. I also play male characters, for the same reason. I like the female model for Bretons, but male orcs look a ton better than female ones. Male argonians and Khajit look better than the female ones, the other, more human races tend to look better to me as female. Even if i think the female looks better, i do have a male Nord i made to look like an old war veteran with one eye and scars. Does that mean I'm attracted to old men with scars? No, but i do think it looks cool for a character.

So, for your theory, you're saying i'm attracted to Male Orcs, Argonians, Khajit, and old Nords, and apparently i'm attracted to Female Dark Elves, High Elves, Redguards, Imperials, Bretons, Wood Elves, and Nords.

So if i'm attracted to just about everything, doesn't that also mean that i'm not attracted to anything? As for being sexually repressed or denied, I've been married for eight years now, and I can honestly say, my wife and I greatly enjoy our "private time" when the kid is asleep or at a friend's house.

I do a minor study in psychology, but i don't go to school for it. I make my own theories about why people do things, and my theory for why people play male or female characters is more likely true. My theory is that people choose male or female in single player games because of two reasons, they like the look, or they think a particular gender would be better suited for a particular role. In online games, males play female characters a lot to get free stuff, or for the gender-preferred roles again. Females often play male characters for both of those reasons, and to also avoid weirdos that would hit on them just for playing a female character.

In REAL psychology, there's a lot more to it than "SEX IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!" that Freud used to spout. The majority of the psych community has accepted the truth of it now, and you should too.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#40simonbelmont2Posted 12/30/2012 3:37:55 PM
Sabram posted...
I play female characters because I like playing the game. I also play male characters, for the same reason. I like the female model for Bretons, but male orcs look a ton better than female ones. Male argonians and Khajit look better than the female ones, the other, more human races tend to look better to me as female. Even if i think the female looks better, i do have a male Nord i made to look like an old war veteran with one eye and scars. Does that mean I'm attracted to old men with scars? No, but i do think it looks cool for a character.

So, for your theory, you're saying i'm attracted to Male Orcs, Argonians, Khajit, and old Nords, and apparently i'm attracted to Female Dark Elves, High Elves, Redguards, Imperials, Bretons, Wood Elves, and Nords.

So if i'm attracted to just about everything, doesn't that also mean that i'm not attracted to anything? As for being sexually repressed or denied, I've been married for eight years now, and I can honestly say, my wife and I greatly enjoy our "private time" when the kid is asleep or at a friend's house.

I do a minor study in psychology, but i don't go to school for it. I make my own theories about why people do things, and my theory for why people play male or female characters is more likely true. My theory is that people choose male or female in single player games because of two reasons, they like the look, or they think a particular gender would be better suited for a particular role. In online games, males play female characters a lot to get free stuff, or for the gender-preferred roles again. Females often play male characters for both of those reasons, and to also avoid weirdos that would hit on them just for playing a female character.

In REAL psychology, there's a lot more to it than "SEX IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!" that Freud used to spout. The majority of the psych community has accepted the truth of it now, and you should too.

TC is an annoying troll, just ignore him. He is not worth debating with. Thankfully not all us Brits act like he does.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.