males who have female characters

#41RinglercorpPosted 12/30/2012 3:45:17 PM
True_Brit posted...
So all them dudes om TekkenTag 2 dressed their female characters in bikinis simply because "they wanted to"? All them guys playing dark souls and running round playing girls who aren't wearing any trousers simply do so as a matter of "personal taste"?

Pull the other one lol. One think i can tell hear that my degree in lsychology has taught me is that the overly defensive tone of the rellies in this tgread proves we have some very sexually frustrated female game charaxter pervs here who are in denial.

You have a degree in Psychology, and yet you can't spell Psychology... Or anything else apparently...
#42simonbelmont2Posted 12/30/2012 3:46:26 PM
Ringlercorp posted...
True_Brit posted...
So all them dudes om TekkenTag 2 dressed their female characters in bikinis simply because "they wanted to"? All them guys playing dark souls and running round playing girls who aren't wearing any trousers simply do so as a matter of "personal taste"?

Pull the other one lol. One think i can tell hear that my degree in lsychology has taught me is that the overly defensive tone of the rellies in this tgread proves we have some very sexually frustrated female game charaxter pervs here who are in denial.

You have a degree in Psychology, and yet you can't spell Psychology... Or anything else apparently...

Yep, he can't even troll or spell right lol.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#43OahuVillainPosted 12/30/2012 3:46:39 PM
What does your degree tell you about the time you pushed your "mum" down the stairs after she deleted your save? Or was that just because you were out drinking your government supplied unemployment money away at the pub after a long day of... what was it? "Lifting, bro."
#44True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:49:43 PM
Sabram posted...
I play female characters because I like playing the game. I also play male characters, for the same reason. I like the female model for Bretons, but male orcs look a ton better than female ones. Male argonians and Khajit look better than the female ones, the other, more human races tend to look better to me as female. Even if i think the female looks better, i do have a male Nord i made to look like an old war veteran with one eye and scars. Does that mean I'm attracted to old men with scars? No, but i do think it looks cool for a character.

So, for your theory, you're saying i'm attracted to Male Orcs, Argonians, Khajit, and old Nords, and apparently i'm attracted to Female Dark Elves, High Elves, Redguards, Imperials, Bretons, Wood Elves, and Nords.

So if i'm attracted to just about everything, doesn't that also mean that i'm not attracted to anything? As for being sexually repressed or denied, I've been married for eight years now, and I can honestly say, my wife and I greatly enjoy our "private time" when the kid is asleep or at a friend's house.

I do a minor study in psychology, but i don't go to school for it. I make my own theories about why people do things, and my theory for why people play male or female characters is more likely true. My theory is that people choose male or female in single player games because of two reasons, they like the look, or they think a particular gender would be better suited for a particular role. In online games, males play female characters a lot to get free stuff, or for the gender-preferred roles again. Females often play male characters for both of those reasons, and to also avoid weirdos that would hit on them just for playing a female character.

In REAL psychology, there's a lot more to it than "SEX IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!" that Freud used to spout. The majority of the psych community has accepted the truth of it now, and you should too.

The reason you make male orcs and female humans is because you're attracted to human females but not females of other more alien races. So when you choose an Orc to try the race you choose male by default as your usual sexual desires aren't present when choosing how to customize an Orc. This is so easy to see from your post and you really are so terribly in denial mate.
#45darkportal785Posted 12/30/2012 3:54:20 PM
True_Brit posted...
darkportal785 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVBzLGAIbU

Let's all stop feeding the troll and listen to some good music.

Still waiting for that good music, you spoke of.

;D

Awww look it's little darkpottal and rebelelite crying about a thread tgwy don't like but can't stop reading or posting in. Hahaha you guys will never beat me :D

Poor little no lifes who live for this board and take personal offense when a thread goes up that they don't like but people are posting in. Get out the basement lads. The threads on the gamefaqs Skyrim boatd aren't all that important in the grand scheme of things you know. And you don't have to post on the here all day every day. There's a world out there you know. Not just your parents' house. Go have a shiwer and try get yourself a woman who isn't confined to the borders of your monitor hahahahaha

lol tryhard.
---
"Why do they call this a brothel? Does it have something to do with broth?" - Merrill
#46True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:55:45 PM
darkportal785 posted...
True_Brit posted...
darkportal785 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVBzLGAIbU

Let's all stop feeding the troll and listen to some good music.

Still waiting for that good music, you spoke of.

;D

Awww look it's little darkpottal and rebelelite crying about a thread tgwy don't like but can't stop reading or posting in. Hahaha you guys will never beat me :D

Poor little no lifes who live for this board and take personal offense when a thread goes up that they don't like but people are posting in. Get out the basement lads. The threads on the gamefaqs Skyrim boatd aren't all that important in the grand scheme of things you know. And you don't have to post on the here all day every day. There's a world out there you know. Not just your parents' house. Go have a shiwer and try get yourself a woman who isn't confined to the borders of your monitor hahahahaha

lol tryhard.

lol cryhard ;)
#47jammymacsterPosted 12/30/2012 4:00:26 PM
I don't discriminate, I fantasize about all of my Skyrim characters. male, female, Nord, Khajiit etc.
Sometimes all at the same time. Only reason I play Skyrim.
---
AKA: Valadez
#48XanderRingePosted 12/30/2012 4:03:39 PM
Nope. Completely wrong. We make female characters in order to fantasize about being female. Seriously. God. You don't know anything, do you?
---
I am Alexander Ringe.
#49doubtless1Posted 12/30/2012 4:06:30 PM
If i have to stare at an ass all day, why not make it a females??
---
GT xAscent
#50chaoscontrol325Posted 12/30/2012 4:07:35 PM
Or, after almost 15 years of gaming, you're just tired of the male protagonist and take any chance to avoid him. I don't "lust" over my female player characters or all of them would be naked instead of wearing an outfit that I have taken my time to put together. None of my player characters have worn skimpy clothes ever, so no, your argument doesn't hold up here.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.