males who have female characters

#51deadpool223Posted 12/30/2012 4:13:45 PM
i didnt read most of this

anyhow, i have a degree in behaviorism and minored in applied psychology and can tell you 100 percent that thats wrong. males who create female characters generally do so for the sake of difference, and have a wider comfort zone that many others dont, personally i prefer male characters as it helps me get into it more. the fact female characters made by males are often sexualized speaks more about that particular individuals view on gender roles then anything else
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#52chaoscontrol325Posted 12/30/2012 4:19:03 PM
deadpool223 posted...

anyhow, i have a degree in behaviorism and minored in applied psychology and can tell you 100 percent that thats wrong. males who create female characters generally do so for the sake of difference, and have a wider comfort zone that many others dont, personally i prefer male characters as it helps me get into it more. the fact female characters made by males are often sexualized speaks more about that particular individuals view on gender roles then anything else

This man knows what he's talking about. Spot on.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#53RinglercorpPosted 12/30/2012 4:21:59 PM
deadpool223 posted...

I agree with this. Plus this guy can spell properly, which further enhances his credibility over TC.
#54True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:31:21 PM
deadpool223 posted...

So a guy who chooses Nina in Tekken and removes all her clothes in the customization mode and has her fight in a bikini does so because he thinks all females should be semi naked by default? That's his view of women regardless of sexual attractiveness? Utter rubbish. The majority of female charcters online are in skimpy clothing ir bikinis in Tekken.I bet you any money most people who have female characters in skyrim run around with them naked too. Even though they will no doubt deny it. But go look at how pooular nude mods are in the PC version. Also go look at tge topics created on the Dead or Alive 5 message board on gamefaqs.
#55SabramPosted 12/30/2012 4:41:43 PM
True_Brit posted...
Sabram posted...
I play female characters because I like playing the game. I also play male characters, for the same reason. I like the female model for Bretons, but male orcs look a ton better than female ones. Male argonians and Khajit look better than the female ones, the other, more human races tend to look better to me as female. Even if i think the female looks better, i do have a male Nord i made to look like an old war veteran with one eye and scars. Does that mean I'm attracted to old men with scars? No, but i do think it looks cool for a character.

So, for your theory, you're saying i'm attracted to Male Orcs, Argonians, Khajit, and old Nords, and apparently i'm attracted to Female Dark Elves, High Elves, Redguards, Imperials, Bretons, Wood Elves, and Nords.

So if i'm attracted to just about everything, doesn't that also mean that i'm not attracted to anything? As for being sexually repressed or denied, I've been married for eight years now, and I can honestly say, my wife and I greatly enjoy our "private time" when the kid is asleep or at a friend's house.

I do a minor study in psychology, but i don't go to school for it. I make my own theories about why people do things, and my theory for why people play male or female characters is more likely true. My theory is that people choose male or female in single player games because of two reasons, they like the look, or they think a particular gender would be better suited for a particular role. In online games, males play female characters a lot to get free stuff, or for the gender-preferred roles again. Females often play male characters for both of those reasons, and to also avoid weirdos that would hit on them just for playing a female character.

In REAL psychology, there's a lot more to it than "SEX IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!" that Freud used to spout. The majority of the psych community has accepted the truth of it now, and you should too.

The reason you make male orcs and female humans is because you're attracted to human females but not females of other more alien races. So when you choose an Orc to try the race you choose male by default as your usual sexual desires aren't present when choosing how to customize an Orc. This is so easy to see from your post and you really are so terribly in denial mate.

I suppose that completely explains why i main a female orc in WoW, and my main alt is a male blood elf? I also spend a lot more time playing WoW than Skyrim.

Try harder?
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#56nugmanagogoPosted 12/30/2012 4:45:59 PM
Of the 13 chars I have, 7 are male, 6 are females. They all wear armor, all the time. I will say I do like the chef outfit, minus the hat, on a female though.
The reason I've made females is mostly RP, but there's a monotony factor in there as well. It's nice to hear the female Shout voice sometimes.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64824648
Inanity at it's best.
#57True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:48:48 PM
Sabram posted...
True_Brit posted...
Sabram posted...
I play female characters because I like playing the game. I also play male characters, for the same reason. I like the female model for Bretons, but male orcs look a ton better than female ones. Male argonians and Khajit look better than the female ones, the other, more human races tend to look better to me as female. Even if i think the female looks better, i do have a male Nord i made to look like an old war veteran with one eye and scars. Does that mean I'm attracted to old men with scars? No, but i do think it looks cool for a character.

So, for your theory, you're saying i'm attracted to Male Orcs, Argonians, Khajit, and old Nords, and apparently i'm attracted to Female Dark Elves, High Elves, Redguards, Imperials, Bretons, Wood Elves, and Nords.

So if i'm attracted to just about everything, doesn't that also mean that i'm not attracted to anything? As for being sexually repressed or denied, I've been married for eight years now, and I can honestly say, my wife and I greatly enjoy our "private time" when the kid is asleep or at a friend's house.

I do a minor study in psychology, but i don't go to school for it. I make my own theories about why people do things, and my theory for why people play male or female characters is more likely true. My theory is that people choose male or female in single player games because of two reasons, they like the look, or they think a particular gender would be better suited for a particular role. In online games, males play female characters a lot to get free stuff, or for the gender-preferred roles again. Females often play male characters for both of those reasons, and to also avoid weirdos that would hit on them just for playing a female character.

In REAL psychology, there's a lot more to it than "SEX IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!" that Freud used to spout. The majority of the psych community has accepted the truth of it now, and you should too.

The reason you make male orcs and female humans is because you're attracted to human females but not females of other more alien races. So when you choose an Orc to try the race you choose male by default as your usual sexual desires aren't present when choosing how to customize an Orc. This is so easy to see from your post and you really are so terribly in denial mate.

I suppose that completely explains why i main a female orc in WoW, and my main alt is a male blood elf? I also spend a lot more time playing WoW than Skyrim.

Try harder?

Oh so you admit to finding the female blood elves are attractive then? Even though you play a male blood elf? A man who doesn't find female blood elves attractive would not use them as an example. Your own posts keep betraying you rofl. It's ok mate, just admit you fantasize over your female characters.
#58SabramPosted 12/30/2012 4:49:14 PM
True_Brit posted...
deadpool223 posted...

So a guy who chooses Nina in Tekken and removes all her clothes in the customization mode and has her fight in a bikini does so because he thinks all females should be semi naked by default? That's his view of women regardless of sexual attractiveness? Utter rubbish. The majority of female charcters online are in skimpy clothing ir bikinis in Tekken.I bet you any money most people who have female characters in skyrim run around with them naked too. Even though they will no doubt deny it. But go look at how pooular nude mods are in the PC version. Also go look at tge topics created on the Dead or Alive 5 message board on gamefaqs.

My main female character on Skyrim runs around wearing a dragon priest mask and the archmage robes. That's about as far from naked as you can get in this game.

I also have a female character in heavy armor that wears the Masque of Clavicus Vile all the time. So what does your fake degree tell you about that, genuinely curious what you pull from your bumhole this time.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#59jodiebigballsPosted 12/30/2012 4:52:03 PM
My female characters are all naked......males too.

I'm mean why should they wear clothes if I don't?
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#60DraconFlame27Posted 12/30/2012 4:52:49 PM
I do lust over my female character i just want to bend my char over then lift that argonian tail up and f***!