males who have female characters

#61True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 5:00:37 PM
Sabram posted...
True_Brit posted...
deadpool223 posted...
i didnt read most of this

anyhow, i have a degree in behaviorism and minored in applied psychology and can tell you 100 percent that thats wrong. males who create female characters generally do so for the sake of difference, and have a wider comfort zone that many others dont, personally i prefer male characters as it helps me get into it more. the fact female characters made by males are often sexualized speaks more about that particular individuals view on gender roles then anything else

So a guy who chooses Nina in Tekken and removes all her clothes in the customization mode and has her fight in a bikini does so because he thinks all females should be semi naked by default? That's his view of women regardless of sexual attractiveness? Utter rubbish. The majority of female charcters online are in skimpy clothing ir bikinis in Tekken.I bet you any money most people who have female characters in skyrim run around with them naked too. Even though they will no doubt deny it. But go look at how pooular nude mods are in the PC version. Also go look at tge topics created on the Dead or Alive 5 message board on gamefaqs.

My main female character on Skyrim runs around wearing a dragon priest mask and the archmage robes. That's about as far from naked as you can get in this game.

I also have a female character in heavy armor that wears the Masque of Clavicus Vile all the time. So what does your fake degree tell you about that, genuinely curious what you pull from your bumhole this time.

Read my last post to you. Your overly defensive and hostile tone is proof enough. The fact you feel the need to convince me, others and probably yourself i'm wrong.

You don't need to have a nude character to fantasize over her. I bet under them dragon robes your female character is customized to your personal taste. Is she sexy? Naughty? Does she have a dark side? I bet that's it isn't it. A powerful forboding outer exterior that hides her sexy body underneath them robes. I bet you think about her removing them robes in private. Just for you. Your desire for powerful warrior women in heavy armour also betrays your lust for powerful women. You prob fabtasize about being domminated. It's all easy to see in your posts what you're into. I'm an expert in Psychology so you can't fool me pal.
#62DocOdinePosted 12/30/2012 5:19:27 PM
Hello, I just wanted to say that I'm a NASA scientist, and often play female characters. It provides an escape from God's mistake and lets me play as the gender I should have been. People really need to own their issues, instead of hiding from them. Especially these silly boys who make discussions berating others, simply to feel more secure over their own inequities.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#63Rannek17Posted 12/30/2012 5:26:07 PM
This isn't even creative. I used to enjoy your trolls, man :(
---
GT-Rannek17
#64SabramPosted 12/30/2012 5:38:42 PM
True_Brit posted...
Read my last post to you. Your overly defensive and hostile tone is proof enough. The fact you feel the need to convince me, others and probably yourself i'm wrong.

You don't need to have a nude character to fantasize over her. I bet under them dragon robes your female character is customized to your personal taste. Is she sexy? Naughty? Does she have a dark side? I bet that's it isn't it. A powerful forboding outer exterior that hides her sexy body underneath them robes. I bet you think about her removing them robes in private. Just for you. Your desire for powerful warrior women in heavy armour also betrays your lust for powerful women. You prob fabtasize about being domminated. It's all easy to see in your posts what you're into. I'm an expert in Psychology so you can't fool me pal.

I dont need convincing of anything. I'm very comfortable in myself and what I play as. As far as what my character looks under her robes, the exact same thing as any other in Skyrim, they all use the same body model. As for powerful warrior women, no more of a fantasy than powerful warrior men. That's kind of the point of these games isn't it? It's a form of escapism where in game you can become stronger and more important than you ever could in reality. We can all admit the story of Skyrim isn't that solid, so anyone still playing now isn't doing it for that.

For a dark side, well yeah there's something fun in that, but not because it's "sexy" but because there's always something alluring about the dark side of things. My female is a Vampire, but i did that because i've RP'd that my character in Skyrim is the same one i've played in Morrowind and Oblivion also. Plus you can't exactly AVOID the dark side in this game unless you avoid the Companions, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, and only do one side of Dawnguard ever. Sorry but i'm not going to miss out on four questlines.

Also your spelling is slipping again, you spelled "fantasize" and "dominated." Since you stumbled over those words I'm thinking those are your own desires. In all truth this seems like a topic stretching for self-justification, rather than to accuse anyone else of anything.

The bottom line in to why I personally play female characters is that I find them easier to Roleplay, not due to any fantasy, but proper role playing requires as much disassociation with your real self as possible, so you are more free to invent the character. I'm a male, opposite that is female. I can't use magic, so my main RP character is a mage. It's that simple. If i try to roleplay a male character I put too much of my own self image into it and it ruins the experience.

At least you spelled Psychology right this time.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#65masterpug53Posted 12/30/2012 5:54:04 PM
True_Brit posted...
I have a degree in psychology

Couldn't take the topic seriously after this, and truth be told I'd take it even less seriously if it were true.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#66Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 12/30/2012 6:01:55 PM
Hold on, why are responding seriously to a known troll?
---
Teacher: "We're gonna' turn this class around, 360 degrees!"
Me: -_- *facepalm*
#67True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:03:51 PM
Sabram posted...
True_Brit posted...

I dont need convincing of anything. I'm very comfortable in myself and what I play as. As far as what my character looks under her robes, the exact same thing as any other in Skyrim, they all use the same body model. As for powerful warrior women, no more of a fantasy than powerful warrior men. That's kind of the point of these games isn't it? It's a form of escapism where in game you can become stronger and more important than you ever could in reality. We can all admit the story of Skyrim isn't that solid, so anyone still playing now isn't doing it for that.

For a dark side, well yeah there's something fun in that, but not because it's "sexy" but because there's always something alluring about the dark side of things. My female is a Vampire, but i did that because i've RP'd that my character in Skyrim is the same one i've played in Morrowind and Oblivion also. Plus you can't exactly AVOID the dark side in this game unless you avoid the Companions, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, and only do one side of Dawnguard ever. Sorry but i'm not going to miss out on four questlines.

Also your spelling is slipping again, you spelled "fantasize" and "dominated." Since you stumbled over those words I'm thinking those are your own desires. In all truth this seems like a topic stretching for self-justification, rather than to accuse anyone else of anything.

The bottom line in to why I personally play female characters is that I find them easier to Roleplay, not due to any fantasy, but proper role playing requires as much disassociation with your real self as possible, so you are more free to invent the character. I'm a male, opposite that is female. I can't use magic, so my main RP character is a mage. It's that simple. If i try to roleplay a male character I put too much of my own self image into it and it ruins the experience.

Commenting on spelling. The sure sign you hit a nerve lol. That's a hell of a lot of babbling there bud. A lot of effort trying to explain why you play as a female. I just don't see why you're so ashamed. It's only like lusting over erotic art. I guess. Maybe. You tell me.
#68DarkBlade81Posted 12/30/2012 6:15:02 PM
True_Brit posted...
So all them dudes om TekkenTag 2 dressed their female characters in bikinis simply because "they wanted to"? All them guys playing dark souls and running round playing girls who aren't wearing any trousers simply do so as a matter of "personal taste"?

Pull the other one lol. One think i can tell hear that my degree in lsychology has taught me is that the overly defensive tone of the rellies in this tgread proves we have some very sexually frustrated female game charaxter pervs here who are in denial.

Seek not to remove the mote from thy brother's eye before removing the beam from thine own eye.

In other words, learn to spell (or to use spell check) before analyzing anyone else. It will make your alleged degree easier to believe. Seriously, your above post has 4 mistakes, not counting the fact that spell check doesn't recognize "TekkenTag".

By the way, if you had one, you wouldn't be here arguing about video game player's taste in avatars/characters, as you probably wouldn't give a rat's whisker.

Have a nice day.
#69deadpool223Posted 12/30/2012 6:16:00 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Hold on, why are responding seriously to a known troll?

sometimes we just have to indulge ourselves in a little outrage.

at moments like that, trolls are symbiotic
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#70SabramPosted 12/30/2012 6:19:06 PM
True_Brit posted...
Sabram posted...
True_Brit posted...

Commenting on spelling. The sure sign you hit a nerve lol. That's a hell of a lot of babbling there bud. A lot of effort trying to explain why you play as a female. I just don't see why you're so ashamed. It's only like lusting over erotic art. I guess. Maybe. You tell me.

I find it funny that you never try to directly counter any point i've made, and only make up things that you think sound good. The biggest problem with your arguments, is that no one is buying them. The only reason I'm even replying is because I'm bored. If i was just browsing the boards while doing something else, I would have laughed you off and clicked the next topic. This is a large dose of idiocy you're trying to shove at everyone, and no one is taking it.

Here's one fact that your so-called "degree" seems to be fully ignoring. People do things for different reasons. Not everyone fits into the cookie-cutter mold you try to give them. Learn it and deal.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram