males who have female characters

#81nocturnal travelerPosted 12/30/2012 11:36:13 PM
I have one male and one female character. What does that make me in tc's eyes?
---
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
#82MrCalcetoPosted 12/31/2012 12:56:11 AM
this Topic is sad...
#83IamI3rianPosted 12/31/2012 1:21:10 AM
True_Brit posted...
etc

Wow.......

Who's this guy, and what's he doing here?

Did we leave the door open?

Also, if you're that angry with the "state" of the board, change it. I did, and we became the premiere location for information regarding research into how the game worked...

...Because I didn't like the PS3 board being dead, or this one being filled with random nonsense. If you can't manage a feat like that.... get out, or ask for help.

Either way, stop being a problem.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#84True_Brit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 3:15:26 AM
9 pages :D
#85kirklmattyPosted 12/31/2012 4:28:13 AM
people who have a degree in anything don't come to this website..
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#86KadabraPWNagePosted 12/31/2012 6:47:41 AM
Wow, there isn't one single person to admit this? I will admit that yes, most of the time I do make a female character to fantasize about her. There's nothing wrong with that, I like women. Sometimes I play Dead or Alive to see the awesome physics of Tina in a bikini. I don't see the problem here. It's human nature people.
#87LinkLuigiPosted 12/31/2012 9:57:45 AM
IamI3rian posted...
True_Brit posted...
etc

Wow.......

Who's this guy, and what's he doing here?

Did we leave the door open?

Also, if you're that angry with the "state" of the board, change it. I did, and we became the premiere location for information regarding research into how the game worked...

...Because I didn't like the PS3 board being dead, or this one being filled with random nonsense. If you can't manage a feat like that.... get out, or ask for help.

Either way, stop being a problem.

?

brain, dude, I like you, you're cool and all, but I would hardly call this board "the premiere location for information", at least, not anymore than it already was before you came. You did a lot of research on bound weapons, but the stuff about Destruction and magic was around before you came here. In fact, many things were known before you came here, you just added to it. This board is still the same old trollerific place as it always was.
#88BiggyDXPosted 12/31/2012 10:04:58 AM
I guess my explanation would be that I play games that 95% have a male only character and its simply a change of pace.

I know for ME I have six saves. 3 male/3 female.

As far as consistently playing as one, I imagine it has more to do with having something nice to look at since you're playing for hours on end.
---
Gamertag: My user name
#89UltDeadpoolPosted 12/31/2012 11:19:34 AM
I believe that many guys who make female characters turn them into sex objects.
---
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DEADPOOL: Merc with a Mouth
#90TurboReaperPosted 12/31/2012 11:24:25 AM
Guys with a female character figured that if they have to look at their character at all, it might as well be a chick. It's really that simple.

Or it's for RP purposes.

Or maybe they like the female voices whenever they shout.

Whatever.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath