20 reasons why skyrim has failed
So you guys like being forced through execution any time you make a new character? Or like the immortal NPC's?
So you like being forced into going through Privateer's Hold?
Because you constantly troll about how that's the only good TES game.
Everyone here is onto your gimmick bro.
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
Mainly, You don't want a story and just want to instantly screw around and then later complain on how the story sucks..
And you want to kill off NPCs that are needed at times, so you can't complete quests. So you can later complain there's not enough things to do.
YOU dare to interrupt ME? Only i interrupt me! Like just then.
kentuckybob posted...So you guys like being forced through execution any time you make a new character? Or like the immortal NPC's?
NO MORE PRIVATEER'S HOLD!!!
I love Daggerfall but please no more of that dungeon. Stupid super aids rats.
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
Hahahaha KentuckyBob is clearly squeamish and can't stand the sight of graphic violence in kill cam or execution scenes. Shouldn't you be playing Mario? That's a kiddy game for overly sensitive, weak people isn't it?
1) Cant disable kill cams - Don't really see the issue, but eh.
2) No respec before leaving helgen keep (forced to watch execution anytime I make new toon) - Do agree with this one, esp since I just had to do the WHOLE beginning over because of Alduin glitching and not landing.
3) Constant forced 3rd person (horse, werewolf, killcams, using workstations) - Agree kind of, the work stations and such I don't care, warewolf and horse kind of suck though.
4) Poor horseriding, worse than Oblivions. Slow, glitchy sprint sound, awful sprint distance. - Don't use horses much, so haven't noticed an issue.
5) Bad journal system. No details to information, too reliant on quest markers. - Well, honestly with quest markers this is a bit of a moot complaint.
6) Terrible world map, more like a satelite image than a crumpled up map in my back pocket. - I'd rather not have a crumpled up map :P But I do agree the map is pretty crap.
7) Unnessesary camera shift when drawing a weapon in 3rd person. Please leave the cam where it is. - You were just complaining about being forced into 3rd person o.o
8) Immortal NPC's. Much worse than it was in Oblivion. - I don't think so. But I do wish there were none.
9) Awful delay when switching between bow/sword in hotkey. Aswell as glitchy draw sound/animation being played twice. A year later without patching this? seriously. - Yeah the delay is annoying.
10) Linear dungeons. 90% of dungeons are just straight corridors with no sense of exploration or intimidation. A 2 hour long corridor does not a deep dungeon dive make. - Better than Oblivions at least.
11) Skooma... it could have been a really unique narcotic, but the best they could come up with was a weak stamina potion. - Lol. It would have been cooler if it actually had some effects. Like using it a lot then stopping has a strong negative effect.
12) No mortar pestle, at the very least let us make basic potions out in the wild. I never carried a glass alymbic for RP reasons, but always had my trusty mortar and pestle. - I'm not much of an Alchemist so nothing for this one.
13) No weapon degredation. Gear maintenence was a whole other dimension one had to consider when going on an adventure.. no reason to take it out. - Glad that's gone, was just an annoyance anyway. And this coming from a Morrowind fan.
14) Arrows dissapear after a certain distance. This did not happen in oblivion. - I don't know how far you're trying to shoot, but I've hit things that were blurred by the range, I'd guess about 2-300 meters. Enough distance to where I was drawing back another arrow before the first landed.
15) No hand to hand skill. And cant block when using the hand to hand you can do. -NC
16) Not 1 single bookshop. - Yeah this would be helpful for the library add on of the hearthfire house.
17) No handicaps in the game world. Ie I can walk into windhelm dressed as an imperial, or walk into whiterun as a khajiit. Dont be afraid to penalise players! - Don't much care either way. But could add a nice change of pace.
18) Blacksmiths cant upgrade gear for you. This is their job, they should be able to improve your gear for a small sum of gold. - Yeah this is somewhat annoying and effects my current playthough idea negatively. Hopefully re-added next game.
19) Rain still passes through shelters. They managed to fix this in the Fallout new vegas expansion set in the canyons. - This is always annoying in any game.
20) Nirnroots are too loud... in oblivion they were a gentle hum, now I pick them up just to make them sthu. - They are indeed annoying.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
I stopped reading after you used the word "toon".
3rd person horse riding is kinda necessary though. i mean look at first person horse riding in oblivion. it sucked something horrid. than again horse riding in general in oblivion was horrid. only reason i ever used a horse was to practice skills on and to hold my gear when i became overburdened.
they need alexisonfire in rock band
random sig stuff
A single-player game that thousands of people are still playing over a year later.
Release your life; take your place inside the fire with her...
1. Kentuckybob topic
2. Kentuckybob topic
3. Kentuckybob topic
4. Kentuckybob topic
5. Kentuckybob topic
6. Kentuckybob topic
7. Kentuckybob topic
8. Kentuckybob topic
9. Kentuckybob topic
10. Kentuckybob topic
11. Kentuckybob topic
12. Kentuckybob topic
13. Kentuckybob topic
14. Kentuckybob topic
15. Kentuckybob topic
16. Kentuckybob topic
17. Kentuckybob topic
18. Kentuckybob topic
19. Kentuckybob topic
20. Kentuckybob topic
"Why do they call this a brothel? Does it have something to do with broth?" - Merrill
1. Kentuckybob topic
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."