20 reasons why skyrim has failed

#41SKYR1MPosted 12/30/2012 8:28:17 PM(edited)
Those are the only complaints you can come up with, TC? All those problems are so minor they don't detract from the epic gaming experience at all.
I can just see the TC going up to Todd Howard like this:
Dumbass: "Your game fails!! There's no freaking bookshops and Nirnroots are TOO loud! Gosh!!"
Todd: *giggles* Well first off there is a bookshop...and it's in the College of Winterhold. And with that Nirnroot problem, we'll patch the sound so sensitive ears like yours can live on through the world of Skyri-*starts cracking up* I'm sorry I can't take you serious at all hahaha!
Dumbass: "This is why your game fails!"
Todd: I thought it was Nirnroots that make it fail...
Dumbass: Your game just fails in general GRAHhH
Todd: ok here..... *pulls out GoTY award trophies* You just write all your complaints on these and we'll get to it.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#42Cogira94Posted 12/30/2012 8:26:11 PM
Sound like you might just have aspergers or something.
#43ShadowDarkstarPosted 12/30/2012 8:38:51 PM
I think someone's Sweet Roll was taken away from them as an infant.

This is a great game. The only problem with this game is the in game map, only because you can't zoom enough, and those annoying clouds that cover up most of the visibility.
But even that could be overlooked because there are road signs pretty much all over.

As far as your problems with the journal. I think your confusing Skyrim's journal with the most uninformative Mass Effect 3 journal.
#44cbviz80Posted 12/30/2012 8:39:29 PM
True_Brit posted...
Hahahaha KentuckyBob is clearly squeamish and can't stand the sight of graphic violence in kill cam or execution scenes. Shouldn't you be playing Mario? That's a kiddy game for overly sensitive, weak people isn't it?

oh come on!! Just cause it's friendly doesn't meant its kiddie. I'm 32 and still appreciate a good Mario game.
#45HaloDad020508Posted 12/30/2012 8:40:36 PM
I stopped reading after saying Skyrims horseriding was worse than Oblivions. Did you even play Oblivion?? The horse riding mechanics in Oblivion are nothing short of atrocious.
---
Never pick a fight with a ugly person, after all they have nothing to lose!
#46The_Mighty_KELPPosted 12/30/2012 8:46:50 PM
All of your reasons are invalid.

Did I bother reading them? No, no I did not.

Shoo, shoo. Go away, strange little blob. Write on the walls of your padded cell and leave GameFAQs alone.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#47Dex_PyromaniacPosted 12/30/2012 8:47:09 PM
If it had s*** combat on there I might have agreed

Its not the greatest game ive ever played, but its not as bad as so many people make it out to be. Id give it like a 6.5-7/10, 8/10 with mods
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#48tzar_666Posted 12/30/2012 8:47:50 PM
real reasons skyrim failed

1) no spears
2) no capes or surcoats
3) no mages hats
4) no spell making
5) no trap setting
6) no karma system

still they have a 96 rating. imagine if they had those
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#49The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/30/2012 8:52:03 PM
HaloDad020508 posted...
I stopped reading after saying Skyrims horseriding was worse than Oblivions. Did you even play Oblivion?? The horse riding mechanics in Oblivion are nothing short of atrocious.

At least the horses mlved faster than walking...

At first.
---
You can have her then. I like my boys and girls pure, sloppy seconds are for chumps. ~ Rikashi.
#50tzar_666Posted 12/30/2012 8:53:17 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
HaloDad020508 posted...

At least the horses mlved faster than walking...

At first.

mlved?
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2