Black Nords

#1WatermelonFartsPosted 12/31/2012 6:33:44 PM
do they exist? the race description says light skin
---
just when you thought gfaqs usernames couldnt get any worse
#2RebelElite791Posted 12/31/2012 6:34:40 PM
I really have a hard time believing you're not a MoE alt. Or are you?

Because this kind of topic combined with your name really makes one ponder
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#3The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/31/2012 6:35:30 PM
*facepalm*
---
To be announced
#4Ryan-06Posted 12/31/2012 6:37:40 PM
LOL. I remember those days. Ahhhhh, when I used to be in love with this game (I don't hate it, just keep going back to FO since I feel its better overall).

Does Man of Ebony still post at all? or did he quit altogether? Guess he had nothing more to discuss.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
Mmm :3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#5LockeadonPosted 12/31/2012 6:40:46 PM
he was reborn as man of ivory but has the same flavor
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#6nytecrawlaPosted 12/31/2012 6:41:24 PM
Sure they do, everytime I make a nord, a new one pops up. Then that nord dies and I go right back to Redguard.

I never understood the need for questions like this. Make what you want and enjoy it, it's not like there are people judging what you play. Single player games are for the enjoyment of the single player. If you wanna make a black nord do it, if you wanna make a white Redguard, do it. Just stop telling us about it.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#7iDubstepPosted 12/31/2012 6:42:13 PM
Create a Nord character, see if you can make him black. Question answered...
#8The_Ivory_ManPosted 12/31/2012 6:43:26 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
LOL. I remember those days. Ahhhhh, when I used to be in love with this game (I don't hate it, just keep going back to FO since I feel its better overall).

Does Man of Ebony still post at all? or did he quit altogether? Guess he had nothing more to discuss.

I'm TIM now, Redguard jokes got me banned too much also that is not me or one of my IRL friends (Who have made accounts before)
#9WatermelonFarts(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 6:47:55 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
I really have a hard time believing you're not a MoE alt. Or are you?

Because this kind of topic combined with your name really makes one ponder

moe?

im genuinely curious
---
#10WatermelonFarts(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 6:50:53 PM
nytecrawla posted...
Sure they do, everytime I make a nord, a new one pops up. Then that nord dies and I go right back to Redguard.

I never understood the need for questions like this. Make what you want and enjoy it, it's not like there are people judging what you play. Single player games are for the enjoyment of the single player. If you wanna make a black nord do it, if you wanna make a white Redguard, do it. Just stop telling us about it.

why are you getting so upset over a question
---