If you were a guard which Hold would you choose to serve?

#1Neo_OnionKnightPosted 1/1/2013 5:16:38 AM
I'd choose Whiterun cause:

"Imperials, Stormcloaks, Dragons - doesn't matter what I kill let them come!"
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
#2Brenz0rPosted 1/1/2013 5:18:54 AM
Winterhold. Learn magic at the College in your off-hours. Given how they progress their students, I'll be in charge of the place before the end of the month.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#3Ajd_KingPosted 1/1/2013 5:19:51 AM
Solitude. Safest and generally the nicest place to live.
#4Neo_OnionKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 5:23:37 AM
Brenz0r posted...
Winterhold. Learn magic at the College in your off-hours. Given how they progress their students, I'll be in charge of the place before the end of the month.

"Go cast you fancy magic somewhere else"
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
#5XucalferPosted 1/1/2013 5:30:42 AM
Riften... Oh look at all those bribes... wait where is my money? Never mind I'm moving as soon as I can afford it.

*is found in a ditch 3 days later*
---
"And, as a guy that would kill you if you take away my candy, I feel their pain." ~ Glenn Beck, Pokemon Black: 4427-7164-8091
#6The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/1/2013 5:34:40 AM
Falkreath, Jarl may be a dick or insane depending who wins but nothing ever happens there
#7nathraxhPosted 1/1/2013 5:47:55 AM
Personally, Hjalmarch. The potential for paranormal investigation and epic fights against various undead creatures is too exciting to pass up, IMO.

Really anywhere but the Reach. I'd be happy to go up against undead things and necromancers, but the Forsworn? They're a whole different kind of dangerous.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#8happysteve789Posted 1/1/2013 5:56:42 AM
Solitude, cozy job drinking wine, but we are the worst guard force without a doubt...i wasn't on duty when they all happened though.
---
Hey! I'm your friend!...right...
#9Brenz0rPosted 1/1/2013 6:00:36 AM
Neo_OnionKnight posted...
Brenz0r posted...

"Go cast you fancy magic somewhere else"

At which point I quit, go to the College full-time and be in charge of the place after twenty-four hours.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN