Miraak's Armor. SPOILERS

#1KumaAspenPosted 1/1/2013 7:14:29 AM
Is it leveled? Because I just beat him at level 20. And I thought the robes boosted the cool down times of shouts. Is that not the case? Is it just spell absorption? Seems kinda lame.
#2theonyxphoenixPosted 1/1/2013 7:40:32 AM
They do not reduce cooldown. Would be great if they did. They aren't leveled, either. The only way to reduce cooldown is Dragon Aspect, Blessing of Talos, and Amulet of Talos.
---
Currently testing: V/Necromage/Bend Will, Blessing of the Stag Prince, Augment Ring of Necromancy
#3TyrannicalPosted 1/1/2013 7:41:28 AM
His gear is lame, and I don't think it is leveled.
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
#4KumaAspen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:45:24 AM
Thanks. I was hoping it would :ppp do you know where the final word of DA is? I can't seem to locate it. And in 60+ hours. Still have not found a damn amulate of talos. Thanks again for your help.
#5Nova EXPosted 1/1/2013 8:10:29 AM
His robes should have provided no cooldown between shouts. Now that would have been worth it, instead of the crap they are
---
GT: GhostyLasers
Its not about strength or power, you gotta be fluid, you have to be like water.
#6theonyxphoenixPosted 1/1/2013 8:16:23 AM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Dragon_Shouts
---
Currently testing: V/Necromage/Bend Will, Blessing of the Stag Prince, Augment Ring of Necromancy
#7gOwCoD4Posted 1/1/2013 9:10:11 AM
Alas, as with the Order Priests robes from Oblivion's DLC, Shivering Isles, Miraak's robes serve no other purpose other than looking cool (That poison tentacle explosion effect is pretty cool though). Then again, in Oblivion, I could use the Order Priest robes as an enchanting tool and get my Chameleon to 100%

Arguably, his sword isn't all that bad.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#8WafflerificPosted 1/1/2013 10:56:17 AM
Miraak's Robes are actually pretty awesome when you also wear the gloves and boots. That's a total of 25% spell absorption. Add the the Atronach stone and perk and you have 100% legit spell absorption.

His mask is still terrible though.
#9casimirneyPosted 1/1/2013 11:16:04 AM
You can skip either the gloves or boots and still have 100% absorption. Although I'm a fan of shorter cooldowns, I'm prett happy with the armo as a whole. Looks good, unique and interesting enchantments... I'd certainly change the mask before anything else... Crappy enchantment on a stupid level scale... That's where I'd slap on another 20% cooldown.

Do we know how much damage the tentacle explosion does? Seems like it's around 50 damage.
#10WafflerificPosted 1/1/2013 11:39:20 AM
casimirney posted...
You can skip either the gloves or boots and still have 100% absorption. Although I'm a fan of shorter cooldowns, I'm prett happy with the armo as a whole. Looks good, unique and interesting enchantments... I'd certainly change the mask before anything else... Crappy enchantment on a stupid level scale... That's where I'd slap on another 20% cooldown.

Do we know how much damage the tentacle explosion does? Seems like it's around 50 damage.

True about skipping either the gloves or boots.

You can always go with some cultist gear if you want to maintain a similar look. Dragonplate or dragonscale would look good too. There are also much better dragon priest masks. A custom enchanted cultist mask would still be the best bet though.