in a real world why choose hadvar over ralof?

#1nativeboi85Posted 1/1/2013 8:59:09 AM
He and the imperials are about to execute you for no reason.. Who in their right mind would folow hadvar to the people trying to kill you
#2RedArchangel20Posted 1/1/2013 9:00:43 AM
Hadvar didn't believe you did anything wrong initially. He was reluctant to execute you.

And it's as much the Stormcloak's fault that you're on the chopping block as the Imperial's. Why didn't anybody say that you weren't with them?
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#3DocOdinePosted 1/1/2013 9:02:33 AM
You were collateral, caught up in a stormcloak ambush. Sadly, the captain is too arrogant to care and orders your execution alongside them. If you do follow him, Hadvar tells you himself you should never have been there.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#4nativeboi85(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 9:03:28 AM
But the imperials are still reluclant to execute you the stormcloaks dont see you as evil how do you know your not following hafvar to more imperials waiting to execute you
#5A_Hairy_WafflePosted 1/1/2013 9:05:01 AM
Bethesda really made the beginning favor the Stormcloaks. That's the reason I've never sided with the Imperials.
#6RikashiPosted 1/1/2013 9:11:36 AM
Why wouldn't you trust him? I'd take the disciplined, well-trained Legion member over the guy that was just about to get executed for sure.
---
You can be the Heisenberg to my Captain Cook, baby <3
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#7MC2011Posted 1/1/2013 9:18:01 AM
Well considering I just crossed the border into Skyrim and have no clue what the hell a Stormcloak is... I'd probably stick with the Hadvar.

For all I know those "Stormcloaks" could be nothing more than bandits who'll later gut me for fun, enslave me, consider me "in their debt" for them "saving" me, or get me killed in some other manner later on.

Plus he seemed like a sympathetic man when listing off the prisoners, as well as being part of a well known faction, so there's a chance he could be reasoned with.... Unlike that jerk ass captain who wants heads to roll and bodies hit the floor.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#8The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/1/2013 9:21:37 AM
Again right after getting inside the tutorial with Hadvar

"Stormcloaks maybe we can reason with them"

"Hey, look there is a dragon an-"

"IMPERIAL ATTACK"

Compared to Ralof's

"Imperials maybe we can ambush them"
#9gOwCoD4Posted 1/1/2013 9:22:12 AM
Stockholm Syndrome maybe?
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#10thor23Posted 1/1/2013 9:22:41 AM
Because you're a citizen of the Empire. If you were ever wrongfully arrested in real life, would you become an anarchist or would you go through the proper channels to prove your innocence?