in a real world why choose hadvar over ralof?

#51Dr_ProfessorPosted 1/1/2013 2:05:22 PM
Big_Brownie25 posted...
In the end if a dragon were to attack in real life many of us would get killed long before we get to the point of choosing between Ralof or Hadvar

There are no dragons in real life.

Except I guess for Komodo dragons, and they're not hard to take down if you have a bunch of guys with swords on your side.
---
Ph.D
#52The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/1/2013 2:31:53 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
Hadvar didn't believe you did anything wrong initially. He was reluctant to execute you.

And it's as much the Stormcloak's fault that you're on the chopping block as the Imperial's. Why didn't anybody say that you weren't with them?

How do you expect that to go?

"This guy aint with us"

"Oh sorry ol chap, here, have a mead by way of apology"
---
To be announced
#53Jack_ReppirPosted 1/1/2013 2:34:45 PM
thor23 posted...
Because you're a citizen of the Empire. If you were ever wrongfully arrested in real life, would you become an anarchist or would you go through the proper channels to prove your innocence?

Except in real life, you actually have a chance to prove that you're innocent before you get executed.
---
LogicTheKing
#54The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/1/2013 2:36:02 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Again right after getting inside the tutorial with Hadvar

"Stormcloaks maybe we can reason with them"

"Hey, look there is a dragon an-"

"IMPERIAL ATTACK"

Compared to Ralof's

"Imperials maybe we can ambush them"

You mean ralofs "imperial soldiers, quick, hide"

And then the imperial captain going "its the escaped prisoners, kill them"
---
To be announced
#55RebelElite791Posted 1/1/2013 2:36:48 PM
Jack_Reppir posted...
thor23 posted...
Because you're a citizen of the Empire. If you were ever wrongfully arrested in real life, would you become an anarchist or would you go through the proper channels to prove your innocence?

Except in real life, you actually have a chance to prove that you're innocent before you get executed.

ITP Only certain countries and periods of history are considered "real life."
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#56Ubergrim3Posted 1/1/2013 2:37:19 PM
I chose ralof in my first play through. Then I got to windhelm and OH MY AKATOSH did I immediately come to hate the stormcloaks.

The empire is a victim of thalmor aggression, the stormcloaks are just douchebags.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#57afrodude77Posted 1/1/2013 2:38:09 PM
Irl I would probably just go with the first person I saw since atm I would try to avoid getting burnt to death by the giant dragon
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#58thor23Posted 1/1/2013 2:53:47 PM
Jack_Reppir posted...
thor23 posted...

You do get that chance in Skyrim. After the one idiot captain who didn't care if you were innocent has been smote by a dragon, you can travel to the capitol and speak to someone more competent. (Don't bring up the fact that Tullius was present for the execution; he wasn't overseeing the list of prisoners at the time.)
#59The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/1/2013 2:54:30 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Jack_Reppir posted...
thor23 posted...

ITP Only certain countries and periods of history are considered "real life."

This
#60RVallantPosted 1/1/2013 2:55:09 PM
Ubergrim3 posted...
I chose ralof in my first play through. Then I got to windhelm and OH MY AKATOSH did I immediately come to hate the stormcloaks.

The empire is a victim of thalmor aggression, the stormcloaks are just douchebags.

Though it is nothing unusual for the time period both in game and IRL anyway.

I wouldn't go with Haddy boy. His statement that you're not on the list is just that, a statement. He didn't exactly bowl himself over defending you or crying injustice and I really don't see why people hype him up to be the valiant defender he's not.
---
Way Walkers University CYOA RPG Game -
http://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/way-walkers/