in a real world why choose hadvar over ralof?

#71youshallbeasgodPosted 1/1/2013 3:45:53 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Again right after getting inside the tutorial with Hadvar

"Stormcloaks maybe we can reason with them"

"Hey, look there is a dragon an-"

"IMPERIAL ATTACK"

Compared to Ralof's

"Imperials maybe we can ambush them"

You mean ralofs "imperial soldiers, quick, hide"

And then the imperial captain going "its the escaped prisoners, kill them"

He does say they should ambush the Imperials though he says "hide maybe we can ambush them"

No, he just says "quick, hide." and I was doing the tutorial recently.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#72The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/1/2013 3:49:24 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Again right after getting inside the tutorial with Hadvar

"Stormcloaks maybe we can reason with them"

"Hey, look there is a dragon an-"

"IMPERIAL ATTACK"

Compared to Ralof's

"Imperials maybe we can ambush them"

You mean ralofs "imperial soldiers, quick, hide"

And then the imperial captain going "its the escaped prisoners, kill them"

He does say they should ambush the Imperials though he says "hide maybe we can ambush them"

No, he just says "quick, hide." and I was doing the tutorial recently.

Turn on subtitles he says let's ambush them at some stage, don't know when but he does say it
#73PathlessBulletPosted 1/1/2013 3:58:18 PM
In the real world I would've hauled ass right by them. Every man for himself.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#74The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/1/2013 4:01:32 PM
I play with subtitles on, and I literally just ran thtough it (creating my cannon dragonborn save).

He just says "its the imperials, quick, hide!"

No mention of ambush.
---
To be announced
#75Spartan_VicePosted 1/1/2013 4:02:17 PM
This makes me ask actually, of all the places Alduin could've attacked in his rebirth, why did he choose possibly the single least important area? Yes the MC is there, and so is Ulfric, but Ulfric would've died if alduin didn't attack Helgen, leaving Stormcloaks without a leader and in disarray, in the meantime he could've gone awakening all his fellow dragon lieutenants instead of waiting conveniently for the MC to appear while he's doing so, it doesn't make any sense to me.
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#76thor23Posted 1/1/2013 4:07:34 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
This makes me ask actually, of all the places Alduin could've attacked in his rebirth, why did he choose possibly the single least important area? Yes the MC is there, and so is Ulfric, but Ulfric would've died if alduin didn't attack Helgen, leaving Stormcloaks without a leader and in disarray, in the meantime he could've gone awakening all his fellow dragon lieutenants instead of waiting conveniently for the MC to appear while he's doing so, it doesn't make any sense to me.

I assume the reason Ulfric was taken to Helgen is because he was captured nearby, and he probably used shouts in battle before he was captured. Alduin heard him.
#77youshallbeasgodPosted 1/1/2013 4:11:10 PM
I play with subtitles on, and I literally just ran thtough it (creating my cannon dragonborn save).

He just says "its the imperials, quick, hide!"

No mention of ambush.

Yeah, he nevers mention any ambush. He just tells you to take cover.

Pic .> http://i50.tinypic.com/29kp3b9.jpg
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#78The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/1/2013 4:12:57 PM
thor23 posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...

I assume the reason Ulfric was taken to Helgen is because he was captured nearby, and he probably used shouts in battle before he was captured. Alduin heard him.

The cloaks where captured nearer to riften.

Alduin coming to helgen is all speculation....

Could be he resurfaced at the throat of the world and saw helgen (it would be visible) and darted for it to take out frustration...

Could be he sensed the dragonborn and went to investigate.
---
To be announced
#79AgentOO8Posted 1/1/2013 4:43:57 PM
It may have already been mentioned and I missed it but I don't recall the Stormcloaks having a torturer like the Imperials. Just saying.
---
Worker Bees Can Leave, Even Drones Can Fly Away.
The Queen Is Their Slave.
#80TurboReaperPosted 1/1/2013 4:49:58 PM
Rikashi posted...
Why wouldn't you trust him? I'd take the disciplined, well-trained Legion member over the guy that was just about to get executed for sure.

This.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath