Stormcloaks vs. Imperials; I know, I know, but hear me out!

#1RoadKillDeluxePosted 1/1/2013 7:12:32 PM
Why is it still a heated debate? Both sides are just mirrors of each other. The missions are almost the same, both sides have major flaws, but seriously? They're almost the same...it's just splitting hairs and arguing mostly pointless semantics...i don't get it anymore... I don't like either side really, but I don't understand how they're that different
#2CaptainWolfPosted 1/1/2013 7:15:58 PM
Because GameFAQs loves arguments.
---
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 PSN: hellwolf84
FluffyDemon38 is my brother, not my alt.
#3FMLGPosted 1/1/2013 7:16:03 PM
Think less gameplay and think of the leaders of the factions. Read books about the factions and then you would see why people can argue about it.

They aren't mirrored versions of each other, they both have pros and cons and it is very hard to decide the sides.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#4darklinkfan55Posted 1/1/2013 7:16:15 PM
i just personally think that blue looks better than red, that is all
---
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~
#5The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/1/2013 7:16:51 PM
Because people keep making topics like this.
---
To be announced
#6RoadKillDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:22:17 PM
I get it, it's politics and difference of leadership and their qualities, but the missions LITERALLY mirror each other...i played both sides and was confused at the almost completely similar endings.
#7Gamer_X27Posted 1/1/2013 7:26:41 PM
RoadKillDeluxe posted...
I get it, it's politics and difference of leadership and their qualities, but the missions LITERALLY mirror each other...i played both sides and was confused at the almost completely similar endings.

Yes but, the arguing has nothing to do with the quests and everything to do with the story.
---
as you may presently now fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.