So I already own the very awesome Fallout: New Vegas

#31F_GalikanokusPosted 1/1/2013 10:24:28 PM
Yarrrrrr text walls
---
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the Nut Castle."
#32SythisTaruPosted 1/1/2013 10:25:22 PM
Fallout 3 has the best exploration/immersion.
Skyrim has the biggest world/best gameplay.
New Vegas has the best quests/dialogue.

All 3 are amazing.
#33PathlessBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:25:56 PM
marathonplayer1 posted...
-Caesar's Legion: obvious
-NCR: all they care about is gaining more territory. They don't care about their citizens.
-House: Unless it involves the strip, he doesn't give a rat's ass about it!
Yes man: lets leave a robot, who will do whatever anyone says, in charge of the Strip. Of course, that won't end badly. .

Did you actually read any of the game's dialogue? These generalizations are all kinds of wrong.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#34marathonplayer1Posted 1/1/2013 10:27:22 PM
I agree that new vegas is a great game, but the things that made F3 better were:

-the game wasn't so freaking buggy (at least not for me). I have been clipped into so many objects and not being able to get out, that it got to the point where I had to stop playing.

- EXPLORATION! uhh... lets put a drive-in-cinema right the corner of the map and put a few caps there and some 9mm ammo there. Now surround the area with 50 fire geckos! That way the player thinks there is something awesome at the Drive-in.

- towns (even though some only had a few people) were interesting.

-Npcs that I actually wanted to listen too...

-ghoul mask

-the story. It may have been black and white. But new vegas's story was just black. The 4 main factions sucked. There was no 'Good' faction.

-NCR: all they care about is gaining more territory. They don't care about their citizens.
Yes man: lets leave a robot, who will do whatever anyone says, in charge of the Strip. Of course, that won't end badly.

just a few things.
---
Not changing sig until Master Chief bangs Cortana.
Stared: 1/1/13
#35SythisTaruPosted 1/1/2013 10:28:39 PM
I agree that new vegas is a great game, but the things that made F3 better were:

-the game wasn't so freaking buggy (at least not for me). I have been clipped into so many objects and not being able to get out, that it got to the point where I had to stop playing.

- EXPLORATION! uhh... lets put a drive-in-cinema right the corner of the map and put a few caps there and some 9mm ammo there. Now surround the area with 50 fire geckos! That way the player thinks there is something awesome at the Drive-in.

-ghoul mask

-the story. It may have been black and white. But new vegas's story was just black. The 4 main factions sucked. There was no 'Good' faction.

Yes man: lets leave a robot, who will do whatever anyone says, in charge of the Strip. Of course, that won't end badly.

just a few things.

Oh, so now the story is all black and that's considered a bad thing!? ARE YOU RACIST?
#36youshallbeasgodPosted 1/1/2013 10:29:37 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Fallout 3 has the best exploration/immersion.

What a thrill it was to explore DC Ruins, where there's only one path to anywhere.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#37PathlessBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:30:14 PM
SythisTaru posted...

-ghoul mask

just a few things.

Oh, so now the story is all black and that's considered a bad thing!? ARE YOU RACIST?

Can we please stop quoting another posters whole erm... post? IT TAKES UP A LOT OF UNNECESSARY INTERNET.
---
#38Ajd_KingPosted 1/1/2013 10:33:19 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
SythisTaru posted...

-ghoul mask

just a few things.

Can we please stop quoting another posters whole erm... post? IT TAKES UP A LOT OF UNNECESSARY INTERNET.

Fair enough.
#39PathlessBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:34:03 PM
Ajd_King posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
SythisTaru posted...

-ghoul mask

just a few things.

Fair enough.

I'm glad we understand each other.
---
#40F_GalikanokusPosted 1/1/2013 10:35:58 PM
Multigrain Cheerios>this Toehpic

Peace Im offto bed, recovery position FTW, I ain't gooin out lik Hendrix
---
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the Nut Castle."