1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So I already own the very awesome Fallout: New Vegas
3 years ago#31
Yarrrrrr text walls
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the Nut Castle."
3 years ago#32
Fallout 3 has the best exploration/immersion.
Skyrim has the biggest world/best gameplay.
New Vegas has the best quests/dialogue.

All 3 are amazing.
3 years ago#33
marathonplayer1 posted...
-Caesar's Legion: obvious
-NCR: all they care about is gaining more territory. They don't care about their citizens.
-House: Unless it involves the strip, he doesn't give a rat's ass about it!
Yes man: lets leave a robot, who will do whatever anyone says, in charge of the Strip. Of course, that won't end badly. .

Did you actually read any of the game's dialogue? These generalizations are all kinds of wrong.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
3 years ago#34
I agree that new vegas is a great game, but the things that made F3 better were:

-the game wasn't so freaking buggy (at least not for me). I have been clipped into so many objects and not being able to get out, that it got to the point where I had to stop playing.

- EXPLORATION! uhh... lets put a drive-in-cinema right the corner of the map and put a few caps there and some 9mm ammo there. Now surround the area with 50 fire geckos! That way the player thinks there is something awesome at the Drive-in.

- towns (even though some only had a few people) were interesting.

-Npcs that I actually wanted to listen too...

-ghoul mask

-the story. It may have been black and white. But new vegas's story was just black. The 4 main factions sucked. There was no 'Good' faction.

-NCR: all they care about is gaining more territory. They don't care about their citizens.
Yes man: lets leave a robot, who will do whatever anyone says, in charge of the Strip. Of course, that won't end badly.

just a few things.
Not changing sig until Master Chief bangs Cortana.
Stared: 1/1/13
3 years ago#35
I agree that new vegas is a great game, but the things that made F3 better were:

-the game wasn't so freaking buggy (at least not for me). I have been clipped into so many objects and not being able to get out, that it got to the point where I had to stop playing.

- EXPLORATION! uhh... lets put a drive-in-cinema right the corner of the map and put a few caps there and some 9mm ammo there. Now surround the area with 50 fire geckos! That way the player thinks there is something awesome at the Drive-in.

-ghoul mask

-the story. It may have been black and white. But new vegas's story was just black. The 4 main factions sucked. There was no 'Good' faction.

Yes man: lets leave a robot, who will do whatever anyone says, in charge of the Strip. Of course, that won't end badly.

just a few things.

Oh, so now the story is all black and that's considered a bad thing!? ARE YOU RACIST?
3 years ago#36
SythisTaru posted...
Fallout 3 has the best exploration/immersion.

What a thrill it was to explore DC Ruins, where there's only one path to anywhere.
Relax, it's just a game.
3 years ago#37
SythisTaru posted...

-ghoul mask

just a few things.

Oh, so now the story is all black and that's considered a bad thing!? ARE YOU RACIST?

Can we please stop quoting another posters whole erm... post? IT TAKES UP A LOT OF UNNECESSARY INTERNET.
3 years ago#38
PathlessBullet posted...
SythisTaru posted...

-ghoul mask

just a few things.

Can we please stop quoting another posters whole erm... post? IT TAKES UP A LOT OF UNNECESSARY INTERNET.

Fair enough.
3 years ago#39
Ajd_King posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
SythisTaru posted...

-ghoul mask

just a few things.

Fair enough.

I'm glad we understand each other.
3 years ago#40
Multigrain Cheerios>this Toehpic

Peace Im offto bed, recovery position FTW, I ain't gooin out lik Hendrix
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the Nut Castle."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So I already own the very awesome Fallout: New Vegas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived