So I already own the very awesome Fallout: New Vegas

#61kylekillgannonPosted 1/2/2013 1:22:23 AM
TwistedMaestro posted...
I lost count how many times my console froze during the Hoover Dam battle. And isn't there a memory leak problem with NV? Because any time I played over 2 hours, the game got noticeably slower. I didn't have the same problem with Fallout 3, which was an overall more pleasant experience.

From a technical standpoint, New Vegas struggles. But that doesn't matter with such an engrossing story, amazing characters, and such rich content, options and factions that encourage the player to play again and try things out and look at things from a different view.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#62spardasiegPosted 1/2/2013 1:30:56 AM
Ajd_King posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Only if you enjoy superior games.

He already owns NV though.

---
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
#63JohnRyan1228Posted 1/2/2013 1:31:19 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
TwistedMaestro posted...
I lost count how many times my console froze during the Hoover Dam battle. And isn't there a memory leak problem with NV? Because any time I played over 2 hours, the game got noticeably slower. I didn't have the same problem with Fallout 3, which was an overall more pleasant experience.

From a technical standpoint, New Vegas struggles. But that doesn't matter with such an engrossing story, amazing characters, and such rich content, options and factions that encourage the player to play again and try things out and look at things from a different view.

Not to mention the dlcs

And honestly for me fo3 was even buggier
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#64RebelElite791Posted 1/2/2013 1:32:48 AM
Not only are people responding seriously to this, the unofficial New Vegas Defense Group is out in force too. How lovely.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#65Ajd_KingPosted 1/2/2013 2:07:08 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Not to mention the dlcs

Speaking of NV DLCs, I think I prefer Dead Money to Old World Blues now.
#66jrr18Posted 1/2/2013 2:22:25 AM
In order of quality
Fallout 2>fallout3=fallout >>Fallout tactics>>>>>>>>>>>>fallout new vegas=fallout brotherhood of steel
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#67Ajd_KingPosted 1/2/2013 2:23:33 AM
jrr18 posted...
In order of quality
Fallout 2>fallout3=fallout >>Fallout tactics>>>>>>>>>>>>fallout new vegas=fallout brotherhood of steel

I would bet real chocolate money that you've only played one game in this list.
#68GriffRobertsPosted 1/2/2013 2:25:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69jrr18Posted 1/2/2013 2:36:08 AM
Ajd_King posted...
jrr18 posted...
In order of quality

I would bet real chocolate money that you've only played one game in this list.

I've played them all but fallout brotherhood of steel and seeing as new Vegas is unplayable for me It gets tied for worst fallout game ever. Also The first one has a better story then 3 but I like the new combat better so there tied and two is the best because it has the most depth and verity and itís even better with the restoration mod. Tactics gets third because it was fun and had the best combat of the turn based games but itís lore inconsistencies hurt it mainly the gas power vehicles when all the fossial fule should have been gone.
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#70gybugyPosted 1/2/2013 2:37:09 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
Ajd_King posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Only if you enjoy superior games.

He already owns NV though.

/doh
I forgot.
Idk y u wuld by skyrim if u hav fallout
Fallout is such a cool guy imo
He uses guns and doesnt afraid of anything
Skyrim doest even lift.

well you havent played fallout 1 or 2 so when you have tell me which is superior (arena and daggerfall are good compared to 1 and 2 of fallout)
---
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!