So I already own the very awesome Fallout: New Vegas

#91DeathMagnetic80Posted 1/2/2013 11:28:03 AM
It's weird the rivalry fans of different games in the same series can develop. I loved both Fallout 3 and New Vegas, just liked the vibe of New Vegas more.
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2012 San Diego Chargers 7-9
#92jrr18Posted 1/2/2013 11:30:08 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
jrr18 posted...
Ajd_King posted...
jrr18 posted...
Ah but do you know the difference between skyrim and vegas? Skyrim got patched while new vegas remains a buggy piece of trash and with the DLC installed itís more or less unplayable.

Blatant lying doesn't suit you jrr, you can't pull it off.

A slide show has a faster framerate then my New vegas game I've tried 5 times to do a complete playtrough and every time It getís so unstable near the end game that I quit so I'm not lying when I call new vegas a buggy piece of trash. Your game is not the best fallout and I'm going to bed.

I have had WAY more bugs and glitches in any singular elderscrolls game than I had in fallout new vegas. True story.

Try the PS3 version it get really good at the 70 hour mark. (Evil laugh)
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#93JohnRyan1228Posted 1/2/2013 12:22:11 PM
kirklmatty posted...
.. but Fo3 had a better storyline and character development than NV could ever dream of.

Lol no
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#94RyoKaibaPosted 1/2/2013 12:43:39 PM
Funny story, Pathless, I thought you were too busy saying that Fallout 3 was the all-superior game to New Vegas; or did you change that tone?

I doubt it; you always were a lame troll.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#95RebelElite791Posted 1/2/2013 12:46:02 PM
5squad posted...
Just wanted to thank you all for giving me something to read whilst on the toilet. 9 pages of entertainment here. TC..... buy the game. Its worth it!

That is all

TC has the game, he's just a troll.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#96kirklmattyPosted 1/2/2013 4:26:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#97Carruth81Posted 1/2/2013 4:32:17 PM
kirklmatty posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
kirklmatty posted...
.. but Fo3 had a better storyline and character development than NV could ever dream of.

Lol no

lol yes.

Fo3. >you grow up in a vault>your dad goes missing
> you leave the vault to find your dad
> you discover that he was part of a project that could save the Capital wasteland
>???
> you help turn the tides of a centuries long power struggle
> your father sacrifices himself to save the wasteland
> more ???
>amazing story

FoNV > you get shot
>a robot saves you
>you look for the man who shot you
>???
>you find him
>you kill him
>you choose weither a robot or a man kept alive by life support takes over the Vegas Strip
>the end

And completely forgetting the NCR/ Caesars Legion story. The DLCS added more to the game as well. The only meaty FO3 DLC was Point Lookout. The rest mostly just added weapons
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#98Ajd_KingPosted 1/2/2013 5:00:51 PM
kirklmatty posted...
lol yes.

Fo3. >you grow up in a vault>your dad goes missing
> you leave the vault to find your dad
> you discover that he was part of a project that could save the Capital wasteland
>???
> you help turn the tides of a centuries long power struggle
> your father sacrifices himself to save the wasteland
> more ???
>amazing story

FoNV > you get shot
>a robot saves you
>you look for the man who shot you
>???
>you find him
>you kill him
>you choose weither a robot or a man kept alive by life support takes over the Vegas Strip
>the end

JohnRyan1228 posted...
Lol no
#99Perma-n00bPosted 1/2/2013 9:07:43 PM
Skyrim, fallout 3, and new Vegas are all great games loaded with content. Any other opinion is just wrong. Shame on Team New Vegas in this thread. All your opinions pretty much amount to: "LAWLs newb fallout 3 is teh COD and New Vegas was perfect gaem with literally no flaws and of u disagree then u are nu to duh seriez!!!!

Stop jumpin on the "superleetpro," band wagon along with the Hardcore Morrowind fans you ignorant sheep. If ur opinions weren't terrible than more developers would design games with you in mind. As it stands not even indie developers give a crap about u.
#100Ajd_KingPosted 1/2/2013 9:16:55 PM
Perma-n00b posted...
Skyrim, fallout 3, and new Vegas are all great games loaded with content. Any other opinion is just wrong. Shame on Team New Vegas in this thread. All your opinions pretty much amount to: "LAWLs newb fallout 3 is teh COD and New Vegas was perfect gaem with literally no flaws and of u disagree then u are nu to duh seriez!!!!

Stop jumpin on the "superleetpro," band wagon along with the Hardcore Morrowind fans you ignorant sheep. If ur opinions weren't terrible than more developers would design games with you in mind. As it stands not even indie developers give a crap about u.

Oh yes, it's the posters posting positive NV opinions that are the biased, inflammatory idiots, definitely not the people posting these objective, insightful, and not at all stupid messages:

"new Vegas stills sucks tho"

"glad we can all agree that NV is above all else, an ugly seaming pile"

"And yes new vegas is a steaming pile"

"Fallout 2>fallout3=fallout >>Fallout tactics>>>>>>>>>>>>fallout new vegas=fallout brotherhood of steel"

"new vegas remains a buggy piece of trash and with the DLC installed itís more or less unplayable."

"A slide show has a faster framerate then my New vegas game I've tried 5 times to do a complete playtrough and every time It getís so unstable near the end game that I quit so I'm not lying when I call new vegas a buggy piece of trash. Your game is not the best fallout and I'm going to bed."