What other game series have as much established lore as TES?

#151katiekat3001Posted 1/2/2013 4:53:26 PM
Ajd_King posted...
katiekat3001 posted...
all the stuff you find around these games is just insane it really is impressive the info they stick in here. its probable why it takes so long betrean games

I thought it was the rigorous bug testing Bethesda did that made them take so long.

I thought it was the depth of the combat system.

beth tests there games for bugs? that is news to me lol

joking aside there was sumone on here cant remember the name with the sig

"i always imagined Beth's CA as a dusty room with a munky wearing a fez banging on a keyboard" or along thosl lines
---
am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar
#152The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 4:57:52 PM
katiekat3001 posted...
Ajd_King posted...
katiekat3001 posted...
all the stuff you find around these games is just insane it really is impressive the info they stick in here. its probable why it takes so long betrean games

I thought it was the rigorous bug testing Bethesda did that made them take so long.

I thought it was the depth of the combat system.

beth tests there games for bugs? that is news to me lol

joking aside there was sumone on here cant remember the name with the sig

"i always imagined Beth's CA as a dusty room with a munky wearing a fez banging on a keyboard" or along thosl lines

I really hope you are not just making fun of the mentally challanged.

That would be horrible.
---
To be announced
#153IamI3rianPosted 1/2/2013 5:10:07 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...

katiekat3001 posted...

am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Awkward silence....
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor
#154The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 5:11:50 PM
IamI3rian posted...

katiekat3001 posted...

Awkward silence....

Yes brain, thats what I am referring to.

Awkward silence 0 - scotland 1

(The only time scotland where ever in front!)
---
To be announced
#155FMLGPosted 1/2/2013 5:13:49 PM
IamI3rian posted...

katiekat3001 posted...

Awkward silence....

Yes brain, thats what I am referring to.

Awkward silence 0 - scotland 1

(The only time scotland where ever in front!)

Where? I am dissapoint. Unless you are on your phone.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#156katiekat3001Posted 1/2/2013 5:14:54 PM
no i onistely put that there to let people know that's why i spell bad.... i should have just left it blank and let people say crap sins they seam to anyways.
---
#157The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 5:17:36 PM
katiekat3001 posted...
no i onistely put that there to let people know that's why i spell bad.... i should have just left it blank and let people say crap sins they seam to anyways.

I just said I hope you are not making fun of them, as over the years MANY people have pulled that stunt here. If you are not then alls well.

And fmlg, i is confused.
---
To be announced
#158RebelElite791Posted 1/2/2013 10:32:09 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Let's not forget TES lore isn't set in stone. A lot old lore contradicts new lore, but that's what makes it interesting.

Everything Morrowind and on is pretty consistent. But that's to be expected, as that's when the series kinda went in the direction we now have and love.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#15977svilPosted 1/2/2013 11:14:08 PM
Warcraft has more in my opinion (warcraft probably has about 10 times more unique creatures races then skyrim(TES) since whoever made TES has a major woody for elves)

Which is more addicting? World of Warcraft is like taking crack cocaine once you have taken it your going to have to go through hell to get off (2 years sober yay)

Skyrim would be my 2nd most addicting game spent over 500 hr playing although over the long term minecraft will probably beat it for hours played.

SWKOR (star wars knights of the old republic)
Mass effect
Baldur's gate

can't think of anything else atm
#160runner5676Posted 1/3/2013 12:10:04 AM
Established lore hmm. Baldur's Gate games have a pretty hefty chunk of lore that they're based on. And probably Star Wars games, though I've never played any.

About WH40K though, the best one definitely wasn't the MMO. Dawn of War, the RTS was fantastic imo. And Space Marine was a sleeper hit.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter