If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

#101Ajd_KingPosted 1/2/2013 6:55:09 PM
kirklmatty posted...
i dont know why Blizzard isn't the most chozen

they havent done a 3rd/first person game like this, they have only done Strategy games and MMORPGs
#102FOGEDABOUDITPosted 1/2/2013 7:02:52 PM
OOOOBBSSIIIIDDIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#103ClacklesPosted 1/2/2013 7:06:40 PM
Valve
#104MrcTOtheJPosted 1/2/2013 7:09:56 PM
If I had to say, it'd be Obsidian and only because they can work on a similar formula though I'd prefer Bethesda to stick to it, and then have Bethesda let Obsidian to stick to helping with Fallout. (Bethesda map+Obsidian Story and charictars=Best Fallout of all time, My opinion on it.)

Even though some of my favorite Devs are on that list (Rockstar, Valve, and Bioware...somewhat) I don't see them doing it right really, even Obsidian would be odd. Also I lol'd at Square Enix...TES would be giant Swords, turn based combat and NUMBERS EVERYWHERE. I love JRPGs but don't JRPG in my WRPGs.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
#105The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 7:11:24 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
If I had to say, it'd be Obsidian and only because they can work on a similar formula though I'd prefer Bethesda to stick to it, and then have Bethesda let Obsidian to stick to helping with Fallout. (Bethesda map+Obsidian Story and charictars=Best Fallout of all time, My opinion on it.)

Even though some of my favorite Devs are on that list (Rockstar, Valve, and Bioware...somewhat) I don't see them doing it right really, even Obsidian would be odd. Also I lol'd at Square Enix...TES would be giant Swords, turn based combat and NUMBERS EVERYWHERE. I love JRPGs but don't JRPG in my WRPGs.

Because sleeping dogs was like that?
---
To be announced
#106gedo24Posted 1/2/2013 7:20:02 PM
I have to go with Bethseda
---
Dovahkiin:making more guards by the arrow
#107CrazyFool319Posted 1/2/2013 7:24:14 PM
Bioware would get the nod if they werent attached to EA. But i am very partial to CD Projekt. The way they handle business is spectacular. Truly a consumer comes first company. And their games are out of this world amazing, which is even more impressive considering they are a small Polish developer that very few have heard of.
---
SEAHAWKS
#108The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 7:25:50 PM
CrazyFool319 posted...
Bioware would get the nod if they werent attached to EA. But i am very partial to CD Projekt. The way they handle business is spectacular. Truly a consumer comes first company. And their games are out of this world amazing, which is even more impressive considering they are a small Polish developer that very few have heard of.

Myself included, please go on :)
---
To be announced
#109MrcTOtheJPosted 1/2/2013 7:28:25 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Because sleeping dogs was like that?

Touche sir. Touche.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
#110The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 7:31:28 PM
Your point still has merits :p
---
To be announced