If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be
3 years ago#101
kirklmatty posted...
i dont know why Blizzard isn't the most chozen

they havent done a 3rd/first person game like this, they have only done Strategy games and MMORPGs
3 years ago#102
OOOOBBSSIIIIDDIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
3 years ago#103
Valve
3 years ago#104
If I had to say, it'd be Obsidian and only because they can work on a similar formula though I'd prefer Bethesda to stick to it, and then have Bethesda let Obsidian to stick to helping with Fallout. (Bethesda map+Obsidian Story and charictars=Best Fallout of all time, My opinion on it.)

Even though some of my favorite Devs are on that list (Rockstar, Valve, and Bioware...somewhat) I don't see them doing it right really, even Obsidian would be odd. Also I lol'd at Square Enix...TES would be giant Swords, turn based combat and NUMBERS EVERYWHERE. I love JRPGs but don't JRPG in my WRPGs.
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
3 years ago#105
MrcTOtheJ posted...
If I had to say, it'd be Obsidian and only because they can work on a similar formula though I'd prefer Bethesda to stick to it, and then have Bethesda let Obsidian to stick to helping with Fallout. (Bethesda map+Obsidian Story and charictars=Best Fallout of all time, My opinion on it.)

Even though some of my favorite Devs are on that list (Rockstar, Valve, and Bioware...somewhat) I don't see them doing it right really, even Obsidian would be odd. Also I lol'd at Square Enix...TES would be giant Swords, turn based combat and NUMBERS EVERYWHERE. I love JRPGs but don't JRPG in my WRPGs.

Because sleeping dogs was like that?
To be announced
3 years ago#106
I have to go with Bethseda
Dovahkiin:making more guards by the arrow
3 years ago#107
Bioware would get the nod if they werent attached to EA. But i am very partial to CD Projekt. The way they handle business is spectacular. Truly a consumer comes first company. And their games are out of this world amazing, which is even more impressive considering they are a small Polish developer that very few have heard of.
SEAHAWKS
3 years ago#108
CrazyFool319 posted...
Bioware would get the nod if they werent attached to EA. But i am very partial to CD Projekt. The way they handle business is spectacular. Truly a consumer comes first company. And their games are out of this world amazing, which is even more impressive considering they are a small Polish developer that very few have heard of.

Myself included, please go on :)
To be announced
3 years ago#109
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Because sleeping dogs was like that?

Touche sir. Touche.
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
3 years ago#110
Your point still has merits :p
To be announced
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived