If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

#111El_ZaggyPosted 1/2/2013 6:33:34 PM
CD projekt red
They know how to tell a story, they know how to make it mature and they know to make choices meaningful in game.

enough said
#112ValedictorianXDPosted 1/2/2013 6:35:31 PM
Infinity Ward...because this game is already the Call of Duty of RPGs.

On a more serious note, Obsidian. If they have enough time to actually do things, it could be great.

Also, valve.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#113MrcTOtheJPosted 1/2/2013 6:36:59 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
Your point still has merits :p

Thanks lol.

I just don't want a company with a JRPG backround to really do it...dunno why maybe a bit of Bias. Even though like I said I do like JRPG's.

Then again Dragons Dogma was from Japan and had a Western fantasy vibe to it, and was a decent game, but I don't think that formula is good for TES, as fun as that combat was it was a bit over the top for TES lol.
---
You know the feeling you get when you drink the laughter of children from a jeweled chalice while riding a unicorn though a field of rainbows?-Nikore GF on TESV
#114youshallbeasgodPosted 1/2/2013 6:38:50 PM
Crazy numbers in this pool.

Any other company would ruin the game.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#115Ubergrim3Posted 1/2/2013 6:52:55 PM
Obsidian, published by Bethesda. It's the only sane choice!
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#116renzsweetPosted 1/2/2013 7:31:49 PM
DrunkenPeasant posted...
Bioware or obsidian perhaps, but Bethesda do it just fine to be honest. If we are just speculating though I'd say one of those two. Would have been nice to see Bethesda take a leaf from Obsidian in respect to the companion system: the wheel, the loyalty quests etc that being said.

---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#117Ajd_KingPosted 1/2/2013 7:32:12 PM
Ubergrim3 posted...
Obsidian, published by Bethesda. It's the only sane choice!

Only if Bethesda co-develops the game alongside Obsidian, in making the world or something along those lines.

That way they need to ensure they put effort into testing and give decent deadlines.
#118The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/2/2013 7:33:06 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Nobody.

And nobody would make a better TES because it wouldn't be TES.

And we've had this exact topic before :P

This
#119Dragon NexusPosted 1/2/2013 8:15:22 PM
CD Projekt.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#120StcbPosted 1/2/2013 8:45:36 PM
I'd be happy with Bethesda doing it if they could hire a writing staff that was worth a damn.

No offense to people who love the writing in these games, of course. I just think it could use some refining.
---
Just an antagonistic protagonist.