If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

#131PathlessBulletPosted 1/3/2013 12:39:21 PM
Obsidian because they know what makes an RPG good.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#132L0ZPosted 1/3/2013 12:55:23 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
The amount of Obsidian sickens me, it's like you've never played a game by Obsidian before.

I've played fallout new Vegas and kotor 2 thanks
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#133TheNoctariusPosted 1/3/2013 3:06:48 PM
Obsidian already showed that they are capable of making this kind of game (FO:NV) without it being vastly different from the Beth version, so IF there would ever be an instance of another company making an Elder Scrolls game (for whatever reasons...), I'd really like it to be Obsidian then.
---
Okay, from now on I'll blacklist anyone who calls their character a "toon" at first sight, without exceptions.
#134Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/3/2013 3:19:13 PM
A better TES experience? Nah, keep that to bethesda

A better game based on TES lore? I would place all my bets on from software.
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#135RebelElite791Posted 1/3/2013 3:20:07 PM
TheNoctarius posted...
Obsidian already showed that they are capable of making this kind of game (FO:NV) without it being vastly different from the Beth version, so IF there would ever be an instance of another company making an Elder Scrolls game (for whatever reasons...), I'd really like it to be Obsidian then.

Fallout isn't a series steeped in the lore that Bethesda has created. TES is.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#136Ajd_KingPosted 1/4/2013 1:07:40 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
TheNoctarius posted...

Yes it is. For someone that dislikes it when lore noobs make judgements on your favourite series, you're prettty happy to do it to others.
#137JonicArcPosted 1/4/2013 3:25:55 AM
Vivid
---
Stand back.... Don't make me unsheathe the legendary blade known as FanboySlayer !!!
#138parradox1992Posted 1/4/2013 3:28:46 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Lupin the 4th posted...
Fiscaldeal posted...
CD Projekt Red. I'd love to see their talents on a grander scale.

This. Anybody who hasn't played The Witcher 1/2 really should.

El_Zaggy posted...
CD projekt red
They know how to tell a story, they know how to make it mature and they know to make choices meaningful in game.

enough said

Sexism is neither mature nor entertaining.

Haven't played either of them. In what way are they sexist?
---
Claptrap 2012
#139RebelElite791Posted 1/4/2013 3:32:03 AM
Ajd_King posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TheNoctarius posted...

Yes it is. For someone that dislikes it when lore noobs make judgements on your favourite series, you're prettty happy to do it to others.

Bethesda created most of the lore for Fallout....?

I didn't say it isn't a series steeped in lore, I said it's not lore made by Bethesda (excepting the past 1 and/or 2 games).

parradox1992 posted...

Oversexed females, you literally collect "cards" of all the female characters you can f***.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#140parradox1992Posted 1/4/2013 3:40:47 AM
parradox1992 posted...

Oversexed females, you literally collect "cards" of all the female characters you can f***.

That's pretty silly. The games still look pretty good, though.
---
Claptrap 2012