If You Could Pick Another Company Besides Bethesda to Make TES, Who Would it Be

#21Spartan_VicePosted 1/2/2013 3:25:49 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
So it's Bethesda's fault that Obsidian makes shoddy work?

Pretty much when it was their responsibility and their name on the product. You act like Bethesda is some glowing god of game making perfection.

I do know that Obsidian produces **** work. That's literally all I need to know for my argument. See you can throw blame around all you want, but if a race horses leg breaks you don't shoot the jockey, you shoot the horse.
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#22BladeX65Posted 1/2/2013 3:26:01 PM
Valve, assuming the Bethesda development team went bankrupt or something.
---
GT - Blade X65
#23DrunkenPeasantPosted 1/2/2013 3:26:02 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...
The amount of Obsidian sickens me, it's like you've never played a game by Obsidian before.

It's like you've never played Fallout: New Vegas before.

Oh, you mean the glitched riddled game that had to be patched by Bethesda in order for it to not be a walking glitch fest? I played that. Also played these: NeverWinter Nights II (Mehhhhh), Alpha Protocol (Travesty), ans KoToR: II (Eh).

Bethesda did the original QA and should have patched them to begin with.

Now you're just trolling...
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#24The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 3:26:24 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...
The amount of Obsidian sickens me, it's like you've never played a game by Obsidian before.

Oh, you mean the glitched riddled game that had to be patched by Bethesda in order for it to not be a walking glitch fest? I played that. Also played these: NeverWinter Nights II (Mehhhhh), Alpha Protocol (Travesty), ans KoToR: II (Eh).

Well when they publish a game... give the developer a vastly shorter time than they would have taken... "botch" the QA... and still release a brilliant game (with over exegerated bugs, hence the ")...

Yes, its bethesdas fault that obsidian release great games, one of which lacks polish.

Note that I say great games because they have generally sold well, but I am aware that is also an opinion :)
---
To be announced
#25Carruth81Posted 1/2/2013 3:27:19 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...

Am I the only one who never had any problems with glitching in these games? Granted I got into FO3 and NV kinda late but I've been on Skyrim since launch
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
#26The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 3:28:25 PM
I just notices that I said "bethesdas fault", which doesn't really make sense.

Sue me :(
---
To be announced
#27A_Hairy_WafflePosted 1/2/2013 3:28:42 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
if a race horses leg breaks you don't shoot the jockey, you shoot the horse.

That is a horrible comparison for this.
#28Wasted854091Posted 1/2/2013 3:29:04 PM
Bethesda all the way. But I would definitely fork over cash for a GTA themed Bethesda game. You know open world, lot of skills, Elder Scrolls engine, but about modern cops and criminals. Ever since I 1st played morrowind I imagined it if had guns and factions like gangs, law enforcement, anarchists, the upper class, and survivalist, it's pretty much open to endless possibilities and I would pay a lot of money for this lol.

I know I know... Naysayers hold your breath. I know I know....
---
Wasted1991
#29Gamer_X27Posted 1/2/2013 3:29:36 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
Spartan_Vice posted...

Pretty much when it was their responsibility and their name on the product. You act like Bethesda is some glowing god of game making perfection.

I do know that Obsidian produces **** work. That's literally all I need to know for my argument. See you can throw blame around all you want, but if a race horses leg breaks you don't shoot the jockey, you shoot the horse.

Even though the jockey steered the horse into a fence which caused the broken leg?
---
as you may presently now fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#30The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/2/2013 3:30:26 PM
I always love the "I didn't like somethibg so it is factually s***" arguments. Shows you who to take seriously and who lacks mental functions.
---
To be announced